Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

yea uuhh thats not fair

5K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  nlewandowski93 
#1 ·
sooo, me and the woman were on the way home from court about 20 mins ago. (she got a speeding ticket in my fast) were on home stretch and a light blue ford focuz cam thundering up my ass like he was the man, trying to knock me down a peg... i let him hammer on it and try and pass me, so he obviously had thw whole shot on me... anywho, he mad it to about the back of my door with his bumper when i touched my red rocket off. its a dsg, and i was in paddle mode, like always. i clicked the nifty "go fast" button on the bottom of the throttle and rocketed from 45 to 90 INSTANTANIOUSLY!!! ive never felt my fast pull that hard, and i think it felt the competition. so he fell in behind me and i continued to my appartment... Fast 1, Focus 0

#3 ·
#9 ·
45-90 in 0.0sec, pics or it didnt happen.

-FF
well, it wasnt that fast, but u know what i mean, my acceleration compared to his acceleration was a massive difference.. but im kicking myself in the ass, im going to go buy a video camera and fix up a mount, cuz i really want to reflect on times where i dust ****y people off.. cough srt8 cough cough...

#11 · (Edited)
hahahahaha, its a road track, and its the jeep, the fastest of all srt8s... and heaviest. and in fact i am gettin a little scared, he took me for a ride this morning. wwwoooowww dude, i think im going to get dusted the **** off. and i prolly wont cry cuz im not putting my title on the line EDIT** and i was at a roll from 45 when we did a little heads up, look under stage 1ish vs jeep srt8. its also the slowest car this guy owns, he has a 300c with over 12 grand into it, and still goin, and he just got a superbee charger, one of the 100 yellow ones

#13 ·
yes.. some of us know about that court thing all to well
Pah-shaw the devil horns are only to keep the halo straight. LoL.
I sometimes wonder if my car has a flux capacitor. I'll end up leaving someplace after my friends, and getting to where we were meetin up before them.
And it's not like I'm pushing the car.. it just happens.
I should nickname my DomoKun co Pilot Marty.....
ONE POINT TWENTY ONE JIGGAWATTS!

#14 ·
#15 ·
#16 ·
I used to have a 2010 Ford Focus SES Coupe with all of the options, the one thing I did admire on it more than my GTI is Sync. Other than that, I have no idea how much money it would take to even compare to a stock GTI, it's not even fair, at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.