Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Nothings different for me.

This is a great lesson for the little kiddies: DON'T DO DRUGS!

I'm kidding of course, don't go telling Dragon that I was picking on you.

·
Registered
952 Posts
;D ;D ;D ;D I'm working on new themes. We miss a lot of new members because the theme is too dark for them. Don't worry, It'll be back to norm soon. Let me know what you think about the theme. You can do it on this thread.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
The sigline on the grey looks a lil' larger, the grey font on dk gray is a lil harder to read the left pane... the white was OK but really, bright. 8)

When are we gonna get updated smileys ;D

·
Registered
3 Posts
So there's a couple of new themes, You can collapse the theme choose if you don't use it. I'll get the new smilies up this week. I know it's a crappy with the normal smilies. lol
ff

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
intelbunny said:
So there's a couple of new themes, You can collapse the theme choose if you don't use it. I'll get the new smilies up this week. I know it's a crappy with the normal smilies. lol
ff
Ooooooooooh....stealth FF

I always knew JGO was really you in disguise!!!

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
intelbunny said:
ff
Impersonating Fast Freddie will not be tolerated :p

·
Registered
842 Posts
Fast Freddie said:
;D ;D ;D ;D I'm working on new themes. We miss a lot of new members because the theme is too dark for them. Don't worry, It'll be back to norm soon. Let me know what you think about the theme. You can do it on this thread.
One of my favourite aspects of this forum are the graphics. When I go to some of the other sites, I feel like I can't find anything - anyone else find that?

Not big on the white one, the grey one is okay.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats bullsh=t that you have access to smiley's like that....

I want to talk to the manager!

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
22350 said:
Thats bullsh=t that you have access to smiley's like that....

I want to talk to the manager!
The manager is not available- here- consider this a refund:

We don't have a litre of cola! ;D

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
whooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo new smiles >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts