Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a front-wrecked dark grey GTI mkV 2009 TSI 2.0T DSG, 20k mile all OEM stock.
I will put on the BSH motor transmission torque mount package, oil catch can to the PVC hose. and the air ride package with air struts will be put on last after repair the wreck. I'm a busy student and dont have all the time to google and read a bunch of post. I need recommendation, links, a summary, for where to get some aftermarket parts and where to find replacement parts

- I need to replace everything from the radiator to bumper, I want full aluminum radiator and a condenser that is more open for air thru the back.
- driver side: tie rod busted and whole brake caliper assembly missing, what be the buget aftermarket for these and who are the trust worthy vendor?

- Plan on getting CXracing bar & plate FMIC with the "diamond cut" which they meant 45 degree cut on the outside for better flow for the fins. Core Size: 23.5x11.5x2.75 inch. Low 300+ HP is good enough. What's a good budget turbo upgrade with a 3" out to match my FMIC? i probably need a fuel manager or flash my ECU?

- Also replace wreck hood with Carbon fiber hood, where can i find one under 500? or even a use one is fine.

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
I'm also too busy. Google it yourself, lazy guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a front-wrecked dark grey GTI mkV 2009 TSI 2.0T DSG, 20k mile all OEM stock.
I will put on the BSH motor transmission torque mount package, oil catch can to the PVC hose. and the air ride package with air struts will be put on last after repair the wreck. I'm a busy student and dont have all the time to google and read a bunch of post. I need recommendation, links, a summary, for where to get some aftermarket parts and where to find replacement parts

- I need to replace everything from the radiator to bumper, I want full aluminum radiator and a condenser that is more open for air thru the back.
- driver side: tie rod busted and whole brake caliper assembly missing, what be the buget aftermarket for these and who are the trust worthy vendor?

- Plan on getting CXracing bar & plate FMIC with the "diamond cut" which they meant 45 degree cut on the outside for better flow for the fins. Core Size: 23.5x11.5x2.75 inch. Low 300+ HP is good enough. What's a good budget turbo upgrade with a 3" out to match my FMIC? i probably need a fuel manager or flash my ECU?

- Also replace wreck hood with Carbon fiber hood, where can i find one under 500? or even a use one is fine.
what happened to the front of the car?

·
That's how I Röhrl
3,110 Posts
what exactly do you want to do with this car? A big turbo upgrade?

If you're looking to fix this car yourself by buying all the parts, then you must have butt loads of time, and search yourself. If you're doing it at a shop, let them figure out where to get the parts.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts