Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;D . well my father decided to surprise me. originally my father was going to cosign for me to purchase a leftover 07 gti. (my parents live in florida i live in jersey). So yesterday my dad calls me and tells me that i wont need him to cosign. He bought me a 2007 United Gray GTI with the 18" wheels and 12,900 miles on it from Wilde Lexus of Sarasota for $18,000. Im so excited. My first drive in it will be this upcoming weekend. flying down thursday after classes and driving up from florida. ;D

·
Registered
842 Posts
srtthis said:
;D . well my father decided to surprise me. originally my father was going to cosign for me to purchase a leftover 07 gti. (my parents live in florida i live in jersey). So yesterday my dad calls me and tells me that i wont need him to cosign. He bought me a 2007 United Gray GTI with the 18" wheels and 12,900 miles on it from Wilde Lexus of Sarasota for $18,000. Im so excited. My first drive in it will be this upcoming weekend. flying down thursday after classes and driving up from florida. ;D
You are a lucky man.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
It sucks a little that you already are going to have 12,000 miles on it.. but... at least there's no break in period for you! O0

it's going to be a fun 16 hours drive. I imagine the road from Florida to Jersey has some nice curvy and "hill-y" roads. I know the drive from Houston to New York did.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
unfortunetly it wont be curvey. its a straight shot on 95. but im taking a sidetrack in virginia to visit a friend at school. so well see if theres some roads around there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.