My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
the second b/c i could never afford insurance for the first and with rising gas prices...a W12 would be a bad choice for me

·
Registered
747 Posts
the thing is that they will prob not offer the 19 inch wheels on the scirocco...they will stick to 18's for sure :(
I kind of wish they had the option for 19 inch Hufs although the ride would be pretty hard...ouch

·
Registered
809 Posts
I would take the Scirocco, but dtch the wheels asap, those are pretty ugly in my opinion. Nice concept car though.

I'm not diggin the looks of the w12, that body kit, while functional is quite hideous.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
any news when the IROC is meant to come out?

what is the powertrain gonna b?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
oh wow.... so in comparison, whats gonna b the difference between our GTI's and the IROC 2.0T?

i've always wanted a scirocco, way before i wanted a GTI.

·
Registered
749 Posts
If the scIROCco is gonna be RWD, sign me up. Either way, that W12 GTI would be so much fun for about the first hour, then it'd only be good for show. Gimme a scIROCco 3.2 supercharged any day of the week. I can live with FWD, but if I can get a rear driver with style, performance, and sensible technology to boot, I'm always game.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
and not to mention that i got this feeling that the w12 is gonna b a crap load more $$$$$$$$$$$ than the Scirocco. I feel like it might have the same fate as the phaeton.

·
Registered
137 Posts
lumns said:
oh wow.... so in comparison, whats gonna b the difference between our GTI's and the IROC 2.0T?

i've always wanted a scirocco, way before i wanted a GTI.
Blasephemy!!! :-X You turn your back on a GTI..............Just kiiding.

I think I would take the W12 hands down because I just love power and I think it looks quite like a modern day muscle car. O0

1 - 20 of 24 Posts