My Fast GTi banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a MK3 Gti VR 6 and a friend and myself installed the dual rounds and I cannot get my high beams to work. My low beams and my city lights work, but when I put them on bright all the lights go out. What do I need to do to fix this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey now I know I can get an answer from someone. I got nothing from Vortex and now the same thing here. I know somebody knows what to do to solve this.

·
Registered
321 Posts
You posted that second message about 2 hours after the initial question. Be patient. Most people have a little something called a JOB which often keeps them away from their computer during the mid-day hours.

It's really hard to diagnose the issue without seeing the installation. It sounds like there is a wire connected to the wrong place though. Go over all your connections and double check that they are in the right place.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MicMoor77 said:
You posted that second message about 2 hours after the initial question. Be patient. Most people have a little something called a JOB which often keeps them away from their computer during the mid-day hours.

It's really hard to diagnose the issue without seeing the installation. It sounds like there is a wire connected to the wrong place though. Go over all your connections and double check that they are in the right place.
LOL I feel you on that. I am in sales and it gives me access to my desk top all day. Sometimes I forget that. Still I have no answer. I'll pull the lights again and do a trial an error again to see what works and what does not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts