Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was looking at this bodykit on EBay, it says that it will fit an MK3, but it looks like it's on an MK4.

I messaged the seller and asked if it would fit my '93, and they said yes.

But will it? Am i being haggled here?

only serious answers, only if u know what you're talking about

·
Registered
6,126 Posts

I was looking at this bodykit on EBay, it says that it will fit an MK3, but it looks like it's on an MK4.

I messaged the seller and asked if it would fit my '93, and they said yes.

But will it? Am i being haggled here?

only serious answers, only if u know what you're talking about
that is the most hideous thing i have ever seen and i will not even attempt to research if it will fit your car.

PS goodluck getting serious answers.

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
If you're buying a body kit from eBay, you're gonna have fitment issues whether it's made for a mk3 or not.

And x3 gross

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'd stay away. Not just because I don't like it, I mean "different strokes for different folks/whatever floats your boat", but because it's an ebay body kit. You'll spend hours upon hours trying to fit it I bet, and at the end of the day it probably won't fit at all. But it does look like the car in the picture is a MK3 just based off the headlights.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Have you ever seen those primer-d body kits on Civic/Celicas/Preludes/Hatches/Lancers, where half the bumper is hanging off, and the bolts really aren't connecting or fitting properly? That would be an Ebay body kit. Regardless of how it looks(Which is not good), I would look around different sites for a body kit(If thats really what you want) for a better fitting mold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.