My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Ex-Fahrenheit GTI Owner
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My last car was a Chrysler Pacifica (I know, I know ... the friggin' Celine Dion commercial car) - never ever again will i let my wife convince me to get a 'family' car. At fist she actually wanted me to get a real minivan. I still can't believe we traded in my '01 Audi S4 for that thing.....I get depressed when I think about it. [suicide]

Who can top me???

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wait Wait, Do you guys accept a late entry!?!? I use to own a 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R. It was dubbed the "Aztec Warrior". Now I would show you a picture BUT I dont know how to post one!!! :( If someone can tell me how I will promise it will be TOTALLY worth it. Please!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Little Back Story: Bought the car for $1,000, took me 4 months to put it together. Yes you heard me correct! 4 MONTHS! It was in a million pieces in this guys back yard, so it took two truck loads and 1 tow truck to deliver everything. The rims alone were worth more than 3 times what i paid for the car. They are OZ's and I got them for free so I slapped them on the Aztec Warrior. I only dumped 350 bucks to put the thing together and to keep it running. That black hood, I painted for only 12 dollars!!! So here is the kicker I sold the car for 5K.....OH YEAH!! The guy flew from Northern CA to pick the car up and drive it home!! That 5k went straight to My Fast down payment! ;D

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Vegas Fahrenheit said:
Good for you - turn Rice into Dough for some Hot German Potatoes!!!! O0
Haha, nice.

Here's my ride before my oh-so-wonderful-GTI:

The only existant picture of it is on cardomain.com cause i didn't move them to my new computer.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts