Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
It's alright... I liked the one you had posted on the main page before better.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
That's hot, how the red trim continues up the hood. Maybe I'll do that to mine in a couple years, when I paint it blue (spiderman colors!)

·
Registered
346 Posts
I guess I'm the one naysayer. I like the purity of the white. Regardless, I have to admit the red pinstriping continuing up the hood is class.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
What would look even hotter would be if the hood was carbon fiber and they continued the red trip up it and white on the sides and just left the center bare.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thalo said:
What would look even hotter would be if the hood was carbon fiber and they continued the red trip up it and white on the sides and just left the center bare.
That would look really hot indeed.

·
Registered
556 Posts
That's pretty sweet. I'd do something like that if mine wasn't leased.

(I got a super sweet deal on the lease, fyi)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thalo said:
I'm with you. I was thinking about getting a carbon fiber hood but I hate seeing a car with a lot of color and then the hood is all black carbon weave. Painted with some exposed carbon fiber would be awesome. I also think that those black rims really finish the paint job. I really love my Hufeisen rims so I would probably have them painted.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts