Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
10bv01 said:
thats two of us from Dallas, you weren't lucky enough to be at the game were you dean?
No, my boss had to give our company tix to some top-notch client prospects. :mad: That game was insanity. My pants were dancing all over the place.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Edmonton, Alberta.

One hour ago I would have said "Go Oilers" but Rollie's out. All hope is lost. Our backup goalies aren't even worthy of playing in the NHL.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I'm not sad, just super pissed off. First, losing a game that we had in the bag when it was 3-0. Then the one thing that could have gone wrong for the Oil goes wrong. I mean the one area where Carolina has twice as much depth as we do is in goal, so they can afford to lose one, we absolutely can't.

Oh well, it's the 'Canes second try at the Cup and they've been around as long as the Oilers and never won one.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
zulu said:
Columbus, OH

Not too much going on here but Ohio State University stuff.

Who Dey!
My OIC here is an Ohio State alumni. I go out of my way to mess with all the Ohio State crap scattered around his office and on Jeep.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Now I'm not OSU alumni....instead Ohio University!!! But I do love to mess with OSU people and everything about that university.

Now the Jeep thing I take to heart a bit since I just sold mine for the GTI. Jeeps are fun off road but unless you're on a trail they suck to drive.

Getting hand controls in my fast this Friday! I can't wait to drive it for the first time. Others have already put 600 miles on it so far. :mad:

·
Registered
69 Posts
zulu said:
Getting hand controls in my fast this Friday! I can't wait to drive it for the first time. Others have already put 600 miles on it so far. :mad:
Be sure and post some pics of the install. I'm curious what they look like.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
zulu said:
Others have already put 600 miles on it so far. :mad:
On the bright side, you won't have to baby it until you reach the end of the break-in period, that's already been taken care of for you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The rolling wine country of Oregon...Dundee.

Also, I attended the real "OSU"...not every one can say they are and were a "Beaver" ;D... now that I've written it, maybe not everyone would want to :eek:

rr

1 - 20 of 111 Posts