My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does your screen name mean?

Some folks, their screen name is fairly obvious...

Mine? Well it's short for fire breathing dragon. I eat fire and very spicy food >:D

I was in a training class and after the class we went out for drinks. A Fire Captain who was in the class said he'd buy the first round for anyone who could drink the first drink. It's known as a prarie fire, w/ a jalapeno chaser. I slammed it and ate the pepper and someone said (who knew what was in the drink): "He's either a fool or a fire breathing dragon!" :D. So, I asked for another one ;D.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Post no more Dragon !! 1 666, thats a good number !! >:D

Well, this screen name was kinda just somethin I came up with. Somethin different from what I am on the other boards.

So, I have no real explanation of what this name is.

Its fun. >:D

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dvlsplygrnd said:
Well, this screen name was kinda just somethin I came up with. Somethin different from what I am on the other boards.
I guess HondaChick wouldn't be a good choice on a V-Dub forum [fish] [fish] O0

·
Registered
809 Posts
Dragon said:
dvlsplygrnd said:
I guess HondaChick wouldn't be a good choice on a V-Dub forum [fish] [fish] O0
I dont even use that on the Honda boards cuz thats well, sorta retarded sounding.

Psychochik is my normal persona or NunOSatan. Sense a theme kids ??? :D

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Well, for all those non-comic book fans.. Krypton is the birth place of Kal-El (aka Superman)

kryptonkid07 is my screen name on AIM and I chose it cause it was the only thing available Superman related. And if you haven't gotten it yet from this post I'm a pretty big superman fan.

Other choices that didn't work out on aim were: LastSonofKrypton ManofSteel KALEL...

the 07 is my graduation year.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Thalo dates back to my days working at a paint store back when I was in high school and first couple years of college. The colorants for blue and green are called "Thalo Blue" and "Thalo Green" respectively. I thought it looked like a cool internet name to use and have been using it ever since.

"Thalo" is actually short for "Phthalocyanine", the chemical that makes blue and green colors. Look at your walls, if there is any hint of blue or green in the color then they got Thalo in 'em. O0

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
[good post]

Now this is an excellent thread....I have been wondering about a bunch of the names on this site for far too long!!

Nicely done Dragon! (And I thought it had something to do with putting out wild fires...dragons breath and all.)

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
My first car was a 69 Chevelle with a 307 small block, 3 on the tree. Bcruzin is the plate I put on it. I've had the plate on every one of my cars since, including a RAV4 and a corolla, which didn't really deserve the plate. I have to admit it looks best on the GTI. In other news, my brother, who is a very talented painter, has BPAINTN on the back of his car and my littlest bro has BDRUMIN on the back of his, as he is in the Drumline for his college. One of these days, the three of us will get all three cars in the same place at the same time and take a pic. The End

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey that guy with all the numbers in his Screen name never explained his own ??? :mad: You have to play along buddy ;)

Mine Just explains that I am a miss and I love dubs so I just combined the two....(Wow for some reason I just thought of Captain Planet [fish])

I actually want to change it to FoxxyGti...because My nickname was Foxxy ...eh screw it ::)

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MSVDUB said:
Hey that guy with all the numbers in his Screen name never explained his own ??? :mad: You have to play along buddy ;)

Mine Just explains that I am a miss and I love dubs so I just combined the two....(Wow for some reason I just thought of Captain Planet [fish])

I actually want to change it to FoxxyGti...because My nickname was Foxxy ...eh screw it ::)
I know what it stands for... ;D

·
Registered
842 Posts
I was watching Finding Nemo with my niece, and one of the turtles kept saying "dude". I have been uncle dude every since, now my nephew who is 2, is struggling with the moniker. Sometimes I am uncle doodle, or simply doodle. :eek:

Come on 22350, spill the beans.

Yours in perpetuity,

Uncle Dude

·
Registered
809 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
22350 said:
OK sorry...my bad.

22350 is the numerical designation fro the new Russian "Gorshkov" class frigate. It is said to be the fastest, deadliest vessel in its class. It looks cool too!

http://warfare.ru/?linkid=2544&catid=270&image=1673

Dragon....not bad for obscure creativity huh! ;D
Commie bastage! I thought it meant something else [fish]

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dvlsplygrnd said:
I've seen the number many a time, I just assumed thats what it was. ;D Sad, I know.
You've seen it followed by the words: "Press hard- three copies..." ;D

·
Registered
809 Posts
Dragon said:
dvlsplygrnd said:
I've seen the number many a time, I just assumed thats what it was. ;D Sad, I know.
You've seen it followed by the words: "Press hard- three copies..." ;D
Now it comes rollin off a mini printer so I sign the screen and I 3 foot long ticket on fax like paper, and if it gets left in the sun its turns black. ;D The days of press hard-three copies is long gone.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts