Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was looking for the best place to post this little jem :mad: !! so my car is 1300 miles old about 3 weeks and i went to a sports bar to watch my browns loss to the f-ing raiders I don't care who they lose to but come on every one beats the raiders. So i live in Socal as they call it (i'm from ohio i under stand southern california) but i can't buy into this socal way of life why? well here goes this is why! fuuuuuck these raider socal fans you and fill in the rest and it is not nice what else do i have to say but what ever. you should know were this is going by now you guess it. little fuck hit and ran on my car 1500 bucks to get it fixed. Now the good news i know who did it 100% i did not see him do it but after putting it all together its like if you came out to your car and i hit it and you think about o ya there was a bright orange vdub parked by me! you know what i mean. Well me and my girl friend parked and was like look at that truck it kind of nice so we did the 2 second look over and now we know, in are head exactly what that truck looks like and this is why i am crying to you guys :'(. what would you all do if you found the guy out on the streets >:D cops or take care of it your self and i can take care of it tust me. or let it all go for good carma O0

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Let it go and let the insurance company work it out. That's what we have insurance for, right?

Please don't start me on the Raider's fans:
[fish]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right on man that is what i am doing for now(thats a big 10/4 on the insurance) I just don't know what would happen if i run in to him you know how that can change things but i think that i am over it for the most part i'm just venting on the interweb like all the other little kiddes do this day in age. ya i am turning the big 3 0 this year so i got to start doing all the things the kids do, What do they call that :'(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts