Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinkin about doin it, just paint the stock bumper, then buy rear valane from osir for 500 $ and attach it and also my friend can hook me up in shop for chrome quad exhaust for 600-700 $ with instal. I wanted to buy body kit with quad exhaust but it would cost about 3000 $, and i can have it for 1300 $, what u think

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
pacokd said:
i was thinkin about doin it, just paint the stock bumper, then buy rear valane from osir for 500 $ and attach it and also my friend can hook me up in shop for chrome quad exhaust for 600-700 $ with instal. I wanted to buy body kit with quad exhaust but it would cost about 3000 $, and i can have it for 1300 $, what u think
2 things....

1. The bumper in the photo is a Euro bumper which requires a new re-bar and foam.

2. You will probably want to have the stock bumper sanded and filled first. The texture on the lower skin and valance would really look crappy if you just painted it IMO.

3. Just 'cause I felt like adding it. ;D I think it is the Votex Euro quad bumper (As someone mentioned), could be wrong though. I don't know what quad exhaust will work with the Euro Votex Quad out of the box, so you will have to do some custom welding.

Have fun!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
One piece of advice.. Don't spend 700 bucks on nothing more than a little extra piping and 2 chrome tips. It's gonna sound rediculous, but just take it over to Meineke. They'll prolly do it for about 200. Just a though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts