Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Laughing at rice is always great fun! My previous vehicle was a F Powerstroke that poured black smoke into the windows of unsuspecting rice burners. Now I do it without draining my wallet at the pump!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I started looking at that site and my eyes burned out of my skull from all the HOTNESS!

If I get a GTI I'm spending 2 grand and putting a killer spoiler on it. It'll be like the wing of an angel...

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Fast likes to eat the souls of the drivers who think they are "fast" and cool with thier fake rims, loud music, and tinted windows, and stupid bumper stickers or vanity plates. 8)

·
Registered
32 Posts
graphicbreak said:
My Fast likes to eat the souls of the drivers who think they are "fast" and cool with thier fake rims, loud music, and tinted windows, and stupid bumper stickers or vanity plates. 8)
I get pretty upset at people with dumb bumper stickers. I don't understand why you would want to put crap like that on your car (even though I had one on my first car....) I think the worst one I've seen is "Toto, we're not IN A DEMOCRACY ANYMORE!!!" OH NOES! Sorry, as much as you hate the Bushes this is still a democracy, moron.

·
Registered
8 Posts
graphicbreak said:
Watch what you say about vanity plates some people mean it... Had to say it to say this- Yesterday I saw a red Viper GTSR looked beautiful, the plates you ask... UD LOSE

Also my fast likes to eat cross-brand vehicles (saw a chevy cavalier with a VERY POORLY applied Honda badge on an otherwise shaved trunk along with a mesh grill inserts with another Honda badge.)

·
Registered
59 Posts
graphicbreak said:
So...would "fake" rims be plastic or something? ???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts