My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on google and thought it would be fun to start it here:

This is a very simple thinking game

All you have to do is read the last persons post and think about the "what if" they have written.

You can make brief comments on your thoughts about what they have written, but it is not to become a debate! no matter how tempting! If you need to express, just take it into the "about nothing" thread in general chat.

After giving the "what if" your considerations, it is then your turn to ask the "what if" question for some one else to deliberate.

The "what if" questions can be about anything, from ...if we were pets to blue tree bark. They can be as long as you wish.

Here's mine:

What if aliens came to earth in full view of everyone? ???

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:-\ If the MIB actually exists then they could save us from the alien invasion and it would mean that the government was lying to us all along....which we all know is the truth LOL ^-^

What if the MIB are part of a secret government plot to take over the world with aliens and enslave the humans?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
I don't think they'd enslave humans, more they would laugh at us.

What if I had a neuralizer/flashy thing? ;D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If they had neuralizer flashy things I would betray the human race and fight with them [fish] So i don't get killed

What if you were stuck on an island with a 75 year old woman?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
It depends... I could have her over for dinner ;D

What if you were stranded on deserted island what three things would you bring with you?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I were stranded on a deserted island I would build a tree house and the three thing I'd bring are ummm... a vibrator , batteries, and a survival guide. >:D Just kidding...I'd bring a how to build a boat of natural resources guide, O0 (I got this covered) a survival guide and floaties because I don't know how to swim [fish]

What if you won one million dollars? what would you do with the money?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
(You may want a solar charger with those batteries ;))

With a million bucks? It's really not much these days. A modest house and the remainder would be put towards building a W12 MkV GTI >:D

What if you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I could live anywhere in the world it would be the mykono islands in Greece....just because I hear it's so beautiful out there.

I you had 5 wishes what would they be and why?

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
1. I would want to get in on this exclusive game between Dragon and yourself (wish granted)
2. To grow a money tree. (self explanatory)
3. To also grow a supermodel tree. ( same as above)
4. To also have the W12 GTI ( who doesn't want that)
5. To travel through time. (I want to buy stock in Apple, when it had its IPO)

What if it was a crime to get the Flu?

·
Mod!
3,420 Posts
My car would stay clean. sick birds lead to dead birds. dead birds leads to no bird poop which leads to clean car.

What if your car as self cleansing?

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
WHAT? And not spend 30 minutes getting in between every spoke on my stock 17's!?!? Screw that, I'd trade it in! Cleaning my GTI takes my mind off the daily shit. ie: women in general, lack of money and job

What if you had 24 hours left on this great planet?

·
Registered
809 Posts
I'd spend as much of it with my closest friends and family. Hopefully one of them would go skydiving with me one last time too.

What if you had the ability to have one "super human" power, what would it be and would you use it for good or bad ??

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I would fly....that's easy....I would use it for personal pleasure and enjoy the freedom.

What if Honda purchased VW in a lightening fast hostile take over?

·
Registered
530 Posts
I would buy a 400 hp Nissan!!! ;D

What if you could see into the future, say, up to 1 hour?

·
Registered
573 Posts
dvlsplygrnd said:
I'd spend as much of it with my closest friends and family. Hopefully one of them would go skydiving with me one last time too.

What if you had the ability to have one "super human" power, what would it be and would you use it for good or bad ??
I had to back up one on this, sorry... The obvious answer is to: fly, be invisible, or super human strength. I would just want to speak every language.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
NVGTI said:

BWAAAAAAAAAAA [fish] [fish]

What if we could see your dyno sheet?

·
Registered
573 Posts
NVGTI said:

I'd turn into a betting man, and of course do good in my spare time.

What if you could hang out with any movie character?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts