Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so was just wondering what multiplayer games everyone played...maybe if theres enough we could have a mini clan or even nights we could all sign on...so heres what I play alot Star Wars battlefront 2...starcraft, supreme commander...command and conquer 3...UT2004...BF2142...all of the Dawn of War games...any game Steam offers and thats about all I can think of...typically my screen name is FriedHuggababy

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
I have DoW, but for some reason it hasn't worked lately...

If I play online is usually RidgeRacer7 on the PS3 network. >:D tag is Dragon911

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just entered the "Live" world, and still am not quite adjusted. Problem is I don't have any "friends" on it. Currently playing Halo 3 Beta, Shadowrun, Armored Core 4 (all of which I designed) and MLB 2k7. Gamertag: Atari Junglist
By the by... you like Supreme Commander? I made that box, and am currently working on the expansion pack.
Safe
-A

·
Registered
747 Posts
"(all of which I designed)"
^^^
wait you design games and just got onto Live?? lol
well I would play with you guys but I dont have a TV to play on...lol I am working on getting a 24 inch Dell monitor to get some HD action going. We'll see
I play:
-Forza 2
-Halo3 Beta
-Gears of war

and on PC (although I have a mac ;) )
I play Starcraft
and cant wait to bring back the fun online when Starcraft 2 comes out, whenever that'll be

oh and my Live gamertag is: whamasnsgurds

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
supreme commander was great only complaint is each mission takes 1-2 hours to beat its a slow builder but all in all good and yeah great art

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just bought a new computer (hence not being able to log into my old account, help me out Freddie!) and am getting back into gaming. Just finished Half-Life 2 last night and downloaded Episode 1. I got a friend bugging me to get 2142 but I want to finish what I started.

Kylmos: if one had to buy either C&C3 or Supreme Commander, which would you recommend?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well it depends on what your style of play is...the skirmishes and multiplayer in c&c 3 is insanely fast almost FPS fast lol the singleplayer is in the middle while supreme commander is on a much larger scale you build 300-400 units and it takes an hour average for multiplayer and 1-2 hours on singleplayer they are both great to me just watch out on the specs of the games make sure it can take it if you can or want go to fileplanet and download the demos for both and see what you like the greatest thing about c&c 3 is the cinema videos in btwn missions are in HD so it looks awesome whichever one you get you'll enjoy (you may also want to look into the Dawn of War series, they are cheap right now and are some kick ass games)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm pretty sure my new rig can handle anything for now and maybe the next three years. The one RTS I've played a lot is Rome:TW, so probably for someone into fighting battles with thousands of units Supreme Commander might be my cup of tea? C&C is what got me into RTS in the first place, but I hated C&C2, liked Generals and I hear C&C3 is really good. I just don't have the time for that and SC and SC looks pretty fucking sweet.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thalo2 said:
I'm pretty sure my new rig can handle anything for now and maybe the next three years...
Good luck with Crysis :p If you can handle that with ease then congrats on your rig...I've been lazy getting mine upgraded since I got it last fall and so obviously I'm falling behind.
As far as games, there's not a whole lot of things interesting me on PC...just playing PS3 and Wii...
Oblivion
BF2142
Super Paper Mario
Resistance:FoM
SC
WoW
Wolf:ET

1 - 11 of 11 Posts