Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

What does my Fast like to drink?

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Fast Freddie 
Displacement said:
Actually, if it's my fast that's drinking, I'll keep him to Red Bull. RBR doesn't stand a chance at winning in Formula 1 this year, but I'm stoked they're trying!

Red Bull > Coffee. They're geniuses for turning a kinda gross tasting soda into a marketing miracle.
I haven't tried it, but I could swear there's a redbull can sized cupholder between the two larger ones in the MKV's. I'll grab a four pack on my way home today and try it out.

DrJones said:
I haven't tried it, but I could swear there's a RedBull can sized cupholder between the two larger ones in the MKV's. I'll grab a four pack on my way home today and try it out.
Confirmed. The smaller cupholder in the center console fits a can of RedBull perfectly.

Fast Freddie said:
I'll try that today. I'm a big Red Bull Drinker my self. Though, lately I found an energy drink that seems to last longer. It is Wired B2000. It has 2000% B12 added to the energy drink. Tastes good too.

Back a couple years ago, the Vietmanese stores in our area used to sell the Vietmanese Red Bull for .50 cents but now it is the same price. :mad: They started going up when we would buy $50.00 of Red Bull at a time.
Vietnamese Red Bull you say? Shouldn't it be called Red Water Buffalo, then?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.