Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're right, In the car alchohol dulls your senses. You don't get that full adrenaline rush. Coke and a smile sounds good.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sissies. It's all about Johnnie Walker Black Label. Deliciousness bottled, baby! Just down put ice in there, it's plenty cold as it is. And if you put coke in there... Oh don't get me started

·
Registered
32 Posts
Actually, if it's my fast that's drinking, I'll keep him to Red Bull. RBR doesn't stand a chance at winning in Formula 1 this year, but I'm stoked they're trying!

Red Bull > Coffee. They're geniuses for turning a kinda gross tasting soda into a marketing miracle.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Fast likes to drink, Red Bull, Jagermister and Dr.Pepper mixed together.....it helps with his evil side, which can make him push me to drive even faster. ;D

·
Registered
690 Posts
Displacement said:
Actually, if it's my fast that's drinking, I'll keep him to Red Bull. RBR doesn't stand a chance at winning in Formula 1 this year, but I'm stoked they're trying!

Red Bull > Coffee. They're geniuses for turning a kinda gross tasting soda into a marketing miracle.
I haven't tried it, but I could swear there's a redbull can sized cupholder between the two larger ones in the MKV's. I'll grab a four pack on my way home today and try it out.

·
Registered
690 Posts
DrJones said:
I haven't tried it, but I could swear there's a RedBull can sized cupholder between the two larger ones in the MKV's. I'll grab a four pack on my way home today and try it out.
Confirmed. The smaller cupholder in the center console fits a can of RedBull perfectly.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll try that today. I'm a big Red Bull Drinker my self. Though, lately I found an energy drink that seems to last longer. It is Wired B2000. It has 2000% B12 added to the energy drink. Tastes good too.

Back a couple years ago, the Vietmanese stores in our area used to sell the Vietmanese Red Bull for .50 cents but now it is the same price. :mad: They started going up when we would buy $50.00 of Red Bull at a time.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Fast Freddie said:
I'll try that today. I'm a big Red Bull Drinker my self. Though, lately I found an energy drink that seems to last longer. It is Wired B2000. It has 2000% B12 added to the energy drink. Tastes good too.

Back a couple years ago, the Vietmanese stores in our area used to sell the Vietmanese Red Bull for .50 cents but now it is the same price. :mad: They started going up when we would buy $50.00 of Red Bull at a time.
Vietnamese Red Bull you say? Shouldn't it be called Red Water Buffalo, then?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DrJones said:
Vietnamese Red Bull you say? Shouldn't it be called Red Water Buffalo, then?
It did taste more like water buffalo than bull ;D
Sweeter and didn't have the sparkle but had the same effect.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Fast Freddie said:
It did taste more like water buffalo than bull ;D
Sweeter and didn't have the sparkle but had the same effect.
I'm not going to ask how you know what a water buffalo tastes like...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts