Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Dragon said:
I think a 2 yr old Phaeton could be a steal of a deal.
Definitely a steal. The only problem though: if anything goes wrong with it, it could potentially be in the shop for weeks because the dealership has to wait on parts to be shipped in, and they aren't made anymore.

At one point, there were seven Phaetons in the back lot. Quite a lot considering there's only about 60 parking spaces.

·
Registered
230 Posts
hmm, well, i've driven my dads M5 and i drove his C6 Z06 (he sold it because my mom made fun of him...she equates a corvette with a 60 year old man in a leisure suit unbuttoned and a gold chain) and i rode in his friends Aston Martin DB9 and i've rode in a Bentley continental gt...and then my mom has a range rover sport supercharged

·
Registered
137 Posts
1995 Toyota Supra(794wrhp, fastest) 2005 EVO(430allwhp). Several Mecedes cars but i really wasn't impressed for what you got for $80,000. 3000gt's, NSX, RX-7's. All rode in except the Supra.
Sat in a C-5 Corvette and loved it. Not too many high priced super cars, but a lot of high end production cars have had my stamp of approval. O0

·
Registered
530 Posts
Bump!

>:D

41 - 44 of 44 Posts