Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Bcruzin said:
UnitedGreyGTI, is that you ??
No, different guy, I think he lives close to me and takes his car to Park Cities VW where I work.

If UnitedGreyGTI ever came back, I think he'd be bashed too hard to want to stick around.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Been driven in a Carrera GT, 2 years ago, and more recently...3 weeks ago in a 1981 Ferrari 512i (it belongs to my friend's dad). He collects cars and owns an enzo, but no one is allowed to sit in it :mad:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Dragon, how about you sir?

The fastest and probably one of the nicer cars I've driven is the E55. I sat in a Carrera GT, and have sat in a Lambo Diablo VT. I've been driven in a 911 Turbo, but I don't really remember it, it was probably 7 years ago. That's about it for me. I'm winning the lottery tomorrow night though, and I'll be getting a RUF RT12, and I believe that trumps almost everything except for about 5 cars in the world.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
the most exotic car ive driven is probably a 911 carrera 4s cabriolet....such a sexy beast.

been driven in...lotus esprit, old school i know, but when i was a kid i used to be in love w. it.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
10bv01 said:
Dragon, how about you sir?
I have driven some really exotic cars belonging to customers, but never "pushed" or thrashed them.

The most expensive thing that I have driven to it's limits, thrashed the shit out of, ran hard and put away wet:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Maybe not exotic, but most expensive that I've driven, just priced a new one at $431,971

·
Registered
857 Posts
One of the service advisers, Collette, has a boyfriend who is in investment banker. He has a Bentley Continental GT. When he's out of town, thats what she drives. I got to park it today, interior is very similar to the Phaeton, I couldn't justify spending that kind of money on a Bentley when the Phaeton really is almost the same car. I asked her if I'd be able to take it on the tollway one day, and she said yes ;D. I can't wait.

Also drove a C5 convertible Corvette today, interior is the same as a Suburban :wtf2:, I wasn't impressed. Pretty fast though compared to our cars.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
10bv01 said:
One of the service advisers, Collette, has a boyfriend who is in investment banker. He has a Bentley Continental GT. When he's out of town, thats what she drives. I got to park it today, interior is very similar to the Phaeton, I couldn't justify spending that kind of money on a Bentley when the Phaeton really is almost the same car. I asked her if I'd be able to take it on the tollway one day, and she said yes ;D. I can't wait.

Also drove a C5 convertible Corvette today, interior is the same as a Suburban :wtf2:, I wasn't impressed. Pretty fast though compared to our cars.
I think a 2 yr old Phaeton could be a steal of a deal.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts