My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just currious to see what colour is everyones GTI and if you are happy with the colour of ur choice

i have a white ONE 4 door

·
Mod!
3,420 Posts
Tornado Red. I only slightly regret not getting the United Gray. But I forget about it when I see it in the parking lot outside of work. :D

·
5,926 Posts
i have a sliver one 2 door and loving it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn much but i really wanted a red one but i cound not get it so i went with the silver one

·
Registered
842 Posts
top of the chain gti said:
i have a sliver one 2 door and loving it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn much but i really wanted a red one but i cound not get it so i went with the silver one
you out soooooooooooooooooooooooed me.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
I haven't seen a red one out here yet... my first choice was CW, then RS and could only find a UG.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
uncle dude said:
Dragon said:
I haven't seen a red one out here yet... my first choice was CW, then RS and could only find a UG.
How come you didn't wait and get the one you wanted?
I justified the UG as "pavement camouflage" when viewed from the air or at a distance on the highway :p

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
there is a girl that drives a red one that lives pretty close to me. i see it around town a bunch and saw her go into a close development today.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thought I'd put in a strong good word for UG!! O0

Initially I wanted CW but when I got to the dealer I saw one in the service area - while it looked nice, it wasn't clean, you could see all the bug impacts and dirt; that turned me off. Then I walked over and saw the UG, that would eventually be mine, it too was dirty but the dirt didn't show up as much.

I should also make a confession - unless I wanted to wait 8 to 12 weeks my choices were the UG or a TR. But I was taken with the UG anyway. Besides, every time I was near it I keep hearing an otherworldly refrain of "You know you want me. I'm the FAST for you."

So, UG all the way baby!!! And like Dragon, I too need a bit of "pavement camouflage". ^-^

·
Registered
530 Posts
One of my friends bought the CW, so I had to be different. there were no red ones that day, and black just gets too hot in the summer., the UG yelled "pick me, pick me!" so that's what I did!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
yeah i ALWAYS see black ones... only seen one other silver one around where i live. see a few whites and a red one a lot too. a UG just popped up the past few days too... guess we got a new owner in town hah.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts