Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What about Alberta

5K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  Enisada 
Norden, definitely. Southgate is ass.

Have yet to see a red one in Edmonton. Only seen Black (mine plus another one I saw several times around West Edmonton Mall area), White (several all around the city) and Gray (saw one in the south side and one that I saw several times in Sherwood Park). Let me know if any of you own those cars.

I almost always use PetroCan 91. Occasionally I get Shell gift certificates from work though, so I use the VPower and it's pretty good stuff.

Hey, anyone here happen to own a white GTI with Huffeisen rims in Edmonton, living around 97 St and 75th Ave-ish? I'm looking at renting a house in that neighborhood and happened to pass by and saw the white GTI. Might be two GTI owners in a 2 block radius there soon.

I was remarking the same thing today. Saw a white GTI on my way to work this morning and another one on the way back from Taste of Edmonton tonight (white GTI heading north on 109th around University 8:45ish anyone?)

If you saw a black one down in the Rutherford area, might have been me looking for a home. :)
You check out the remnants of that giant blaze from this morning yet?

Meh, I couldn't afford /wait on a waiting list long enough to buy a home in that area, I don't feel sorry for them at all. Half the condos and duplexes probably were investment properties anyway so, while I do feel sorry for the inhabitants that lost all their belongings, nuts to the owners.

Have been looking to buy for a while now. Just can't bring myself to buy into the boom. Probably gonna move out of province within a year or so anyway, so I shall continue to rent...

I once followed Joffrey Lupul down Gateway Blvd in his silver Range Rover.

Seriously, I see a white GTI every day now. Always fucking white.

Does DP really drive a GTI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.