Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What about Alberta

5K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  Enisada 
VW_GTI_07 said:
Hello, first post, just wanted to say hi. I picked up my 4-door Red GTI MKV from Missoula, Montana. Yup, that's right, picked mine up in the states. I wanted the headlight washers with dual zone automatic climate control and the only way I was going to get it was from the states. Anyways, I'm in Edmonton and driving it right now, what a great car. However there's these annoying rattles that I'm bringing my car in to get it checked out. Which is better service, Norden or Southgate?
Only the American ones rattle.

VW_GTI_07 said:
From what I understand, I don't see any difference between the american version and the canadian version. The only difference is mine has the center air diffuser. I believe that is where the rattle is coming from. I also found a TSB on the 2007 GTI about a fuel line that affects all new GTI and Jetta's. And technically speaking, all GTI are built from the same factory.
I agree with all the things you say there. I only have two points:

1. The American cars rattle, the Canadian ones don't.
2. I am only kidding.

>:D

VW_GTI_07 said:
Welcome, I have a Tornado Red as well, but mine's a 4-door. They are awesome aren't they? I wonder how many GTI's are in Edmonton now. I keep seeing more and more. To be honest, I see more GTI's than Rabbit's. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I think we should arrange a GTI/Rabbit Meeting or drive sooner or later before the summer ends.
I heard Dustin Penner drives a Candy White GTI O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.