Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have shared one wild sex act in another thread (search) ... i figured why not start this... Please nooooo lying... it only makes you look dumb... I would repost what i originally said earlier but i am lazy... just search in the "True False" thread and look at my last post...

Anyone else?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the front seat of the 2 DOOR MKV.... let just say wifey found the shift gear very fun.... if it wasn't for the Tints in the front... semi DP would not have happened... my fast has a reason to grin now....

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
I was on the freeway last weekend, when I spotted someone weaving badly. I called 911 to report the possible drunk driver. It was a single male occupant in a gold toyota camry. Followed him for like 10 minutes while on hold w/ 911 (Thx CHP ::) )

He took the same offramp as I did, when he hit the red light is when I saw the big smile on his face and the female passenger lift her head outta his lap. :eek:

I was gonna call CHP back and say "negative DUI, just road head..." [fish]

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok my bad about the semi graphic remark... I will behave from now on... no more comments about the rusty trombones.. or the dirty sancehz... or the spanish omlets.... or the whatever other names they have... hehe [help]

·
Registered
16 Posts
When my girl and I took a trip to Hawaii, we took this walk through the forest and found a river with a 10 ft. drop that made a waterfall. It was kind of cut back behind where the water was falling. We just swam back there and went at it in the water. The water was about 4 feet deep, so it was perfect.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
i have done just about anything you can imagine in the back of my GTi (with a girl of couse, yes singular haha) before the back seats were takin out... oh well hahah... car performance over sexual performance i guess... [help] hahaha. her brother caught us once too... oh was that funny [fish]

·
Registered
446 Posts
Car was in the shop took my mom's Grand Cherokee when i was still living at home, went to pick up the girl friend stopped at a park to walk around but never made it out of the Jeep took down the back seats and laid a blanket down and well you know...... people were getting in and out of there cars around us it was great. O0 kind of weird but great. felt a little wierd to when i gave my mom back her keys but oh well...

·
Banned
890 Posts
In a beater dodge truck. 69 in full force, windows steamy,,,all of a sudden the interior is awash in a bright light..Aliens ?? No, local cops. They figured the truck was empty as no 'head' popped up. Would have, but I slammed my head into the steering wheel!

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
well i got 2 if you all do not mind.

1 when i was in iraq the first time i had sex in a 20 milvan that had a door on the side that was right next to the battalion commanders bed room. he asked me the next morning if i herd anything weird out side.

2 was at a rock club in germany, saw my x I just got back from afghanistan and i wanted to have sex with her one more time. so i told her lets go to the cemetary. well the door was locked and the walls were about 15 feet cement walls so we just did it out side in the darkest area we could find. it had the big bar gates and writing in german. the funny part was i found out that it was another little cemetary where we were at. we did not do it on graves not that i know of at least. if i did my bad. >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
in highschool beat that bitches hahahaha....in between classes in the brand new just made wrestling room...i made sure oth doors were locked and planned it from the morning and waited till last period to make my scheme come true lol...and there was just 1 seat in the empty room.....let just say...that was the best break i had in between a double period of Science...i wanted to be the 1st to do so lol....at least im a pioneer at something in school...of course i have other places...but thats the one many havent

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
;D

nothing too crazy....

a few years back went camping with the guys, and brought this girl with me that i just met like a week before. i wasnt swearving on the way there, i was just falling really far behind my friends O0 >:D then after we made camp, and all the little woodland critters went to sleep, my front passanger seat got tested out the proper way. then it was the hood. lets just say it was a memorable experience ;D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.