My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waterfest is coming up in july..... is anyone plaining on going... it's in Englishtown, NJ this year...can't waitt!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WATERFEST is like the biggest VW and AUDI car show/get together in like the whole country... people come form evrywhere come come to this big event.. seen bunch of pics..lookd aweesommee.. planning on goin this year.. see u all there if u guys are going!!

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
At least you're closer to Jersey if you did want to go. I'm in Houston... Do you know if they have any VW gatherings here?

·
Registered
148 Posts
jgo said:
I'm from Dallas. No self respecting Texan will go to New Jersey. They don't want us there, anyway.
You are 100% right ;)

I think I may show up. It's a huge thing, so enthusiasts gotta show up. And I think my friend may take his BUILT 1.8T GTI there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am deffinity going.. i have a 2000 VW GTI VR6 and my boyfriend has a 2003 gti vr6 ... then our friends have golfs, jettas, and we are thinking about bringing the corrado.. idk .. when we wen tto the show in NJ last month we rolled down with five cars in the beginning..and when we got closer met a group of about twenty VW's in a mall parking lot.
it is going to be awesome...but rediculously hott! >:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
ALL OF US MEMEBERS OF THIS SITE THAT ARE GOING TO WATERFEST SHOULD MEET AT A CERTAIN TIME AND PLACE THERE AND MEET EACH OTHER IN PERSON AND SHOW EACH OTHER OUR CARS. ANY TAKERS?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm probably cruising down with a couple of my friends... I'm hoping my friend busts out his 86 GTI. It looks like crap but it still runs... I'm hoping for a downpipe... I'm hoping to get it chipped before waterfest though.

I'm from Warminster outside of Philly so if anyone wants to meet up and cruise down let me know. I'm going to try and go down both days but if I can't I'm definitely going Sunday.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im heading down for Saturday. I live on LI so its not to far of a drive. I registered for the autocross school, the second session (I think from 1-5). Will anybody else be attending the autocross school 2nd session

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'll be there. Not sure which day. Can meet up in philly. I live in Delaware so it really isn't out of the way. I am definitely a n00b when it comes to VW's, so am looking for some help.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.