Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
What color is your bunny & where are you located? I have an "07 ug gti, may be willing to trade for same color.

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
:p Looks Like U May Have Found Ur Donor Shane

·
Registered
59 Posts
Maybe! Not sure if I wanna do this or not. And if I do it would have to be with a UG, don't wanna have to paint it. Do these two bumpers math up the same or is there some modification involved here? And also do these (rabbit bumpers) also match up with the same aftermarket lips as the GTI such as ABT or others?

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
Maybe! Not sure if I wanna do this or not. And if I do it would have to be with a UG, don't wanna have to paint it. Do these two bumpers math up the same or is there some modification involved here? And also do these (rabbit bumpers) also match up with the same aftermarket lips as the GTI such as ABT or others?
bumper should go on without any issues. the GTI lips will not fit the Rabbit though. you wold need to get bunny specific stuff. they have some cool stuff available for the Rabbit too, so if you do decide to go through with this, you got some options. check out eBay or tmtuning.com

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
Course Even If U Did This Swap U Couls Still USe GTI Skirts And Rears U Would Just Have To Use Bunny Front Lips As Long As What Vadim Says About The Rabbit Bumper Being A Lil Diff Is Right

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
Course Even If U Did This Swap U Couls Still USe GTI Skirts And Rears U Would Just Have To Use Bunny Front Lips As Long As What Vadim Says About The Rabbit Bumper Being A Lil Diff Is Right
yup. the other stuff will fit just fine. my ma drives a rabbit, ill be getting her some GTI side skirts in the future, and my hufs (as soon as my new wheels are in stock). rabbits arent that bad of a car, a little slower, still got plenty of go to kill many ricers O0

·
Registered
59 Posts
Cool I will have to check & see what the bunny lips are like & make a decision on whether or not this is for me. Here is a gti with bunny front. What you guys think?

Attachments

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
looks very nice. even better if you get the badgeless grill just with the 2 lines, in my opinion. very stealthy, who would suspect a rabbit?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Right who would suspect. I seen a guy selling a badgeless too and I think it was ug also, But wasn't so sure I liked it badgeless due to the hood notch replacement piece. I'll look for the pic of it and post it so you can see it.

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
this is the one i was thinking about. comes with the hood filler peace as well. you can simply paint it to match and stick it on there. or if you want to get crazy with it, then you can send the area down, glue this in place, put some boddy filler, and paint over. would look seamless, but will take allot of work and effort, not to mention the expense. would prolly be cheaper to get a notchless CF hood.

http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/product_detail.php?default_product=1304

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
I say go for it. Looks so clean.

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
Do It O0 Looks Nice

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well it's a good thing he posted his email address on his navi. for sale post or he would never sell it or get a gti bumper cause he don't check his posts. But he responded when I emailed him.

I won't be trading bumpers with him cause his bunny is white & I don't wnat to have to paint it. He also said he's selling the navi. for $1000

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
Hmmm >.< O Well Next Time I Gess ....

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
I could paint the bumper... Just have to get the paint from Sherwin Williams...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts