Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow GTI lovers.

Just got my GTI 5 days ago, and I find my self looking for reasons just to leave the house. So I could get in my car and drive off, so i could hear the sweet whistle of the turbo and the reving of the engine. However Iam looking to upgrade my GTI with a air intake system , muffler system , and a CPU chip . I was also wondering if any body found out how to increase the PSI on the turbo valve, if anyone could get back to me letting me know all that information Id greatly appriciated.

Hope to hear from any of my fellow GTI lovers out there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hey guys thanks for the info you guys are truly great
extrememcs said:
Hello fellow GTI lovers.

Just got my GTI 5 days ago, and I find my self looking for reasons just to leave the house. So I could get in my car and drive off, so i could hear the sweet whistle of the turbo and the reving of the engine. However Iam looking to upgrade my GTI with a air intake system , muffler system , and a CPU chip . I was also wondering if any body found out how to increase the PSI on the turbo valve, if anyone could get back to me letting me know all that information Id greatly appriciated.

extrememcs said:
Hello fellow GTI lovers.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Sorry, I had missed your post somehow. I'm planning on trying to find out that info for you, but it will be wed. before I can talk to the person that I believe will have the correct info.
Thanks FF

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Go to Neuspeed.com for an intake just got one its great. goapr.com for exhaust and chip. I just ordered a boost gauge from newsouthperformance.com ill let you know how much psi.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2002 gti 5 speed iam looking for some information? three questions which is the best chip to upgrade a stock 1.8 turbo maximum power whithout damaging engine? next question which full exahaust system is the best for my gti (eurojet) please rate scale 1-10 . last question which intake is the best. please respond back someone with knowledge on my questions

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2002 1.8 turbo 5 speed I want to know the names of the best most reliable cpu chip that will increse horse power but not damage stock engine.

is the exaust from the company called eurojet a good quality exhaust or is there others that are better looking for a sound like 350Z throaty not loud and obnouxious

last question which would be the best springs and intake for the car 2002 1.8 turbo drop around 2 inches max

please someone respond and let me know where i can find the cpu chip and these other questions I have please give me your honest opinion

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Check the mkiv thread, a lot of useful information

1 - 9 of 9 Posts