My Fast GTi banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sir Drives em all
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you all know that I had the pleasure of hanging out with Slash from GnR for a night, two weeks ago. When I mean hanging out, I don't mean that I just happened to see him somewhere I was... I actually went somewhere WITH him. I totally forgot that he did that VW commercial with the guitar. Well, that's it.

·
Sir Drives em all
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He came through the school. I know him now, I didn't know him prior. We went to a *ahem* "Gentlemens' Club"... Imagine Slash at one of those, and then imagine being in the VIP WITH him! He doesn't wear the top hat. He was in town for the auction in Scottsdale.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Ask him if he can get me a guitar even though I bought my GTI in 06' ;D

*P.S.* I know he can't :'(

·
Registered
36 Posts
hahaha, the first time i saw the GTi and Slash commercial i was so excited! if anyone else went to the queen + paul rodgers concert in 2005, then you'll remember when Slash came out on stage and played with Brian May during a Bad Company song. anyway, the whole time they were showing that commercial, i wouldnt change the channel like i normally would. ugh, and then they put john mayor on there, what a waste of a good VW commercial...at least it wasnt for the GTi though ;)

·
Sir Drives em all
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
greenjello31 said:
hahaha, the first time i saw the GTi and Slash commercial i was so excited! if anyone else went to the queen + paul rodgers concert in 2005, then you'll remember when Slash came out on stage and played with Brian May during a Bad Company song. anyway, the whole time they were showing that commercial, i wouldnt change the channel like i normally would. ugh, and then they put john mayor on there, what a waste of a good VW commercial...at least it wasnt for the GTi though ;)
What's up with the "greenjello" name? Anything having to do with music? If so, I probably know someone else you might dig.

·
Registered
36 Posts
PMAZ said:
greenjello31 said:
What's up with the "greenjello" name? Anything having to do with music? If so, I probably know someone else you might dig.
hahaha! greenjello is an awesome band, makes me laugh everytime! but no, it doesnt have to do with music, it's my email address that ive had for a good 8 years!

·
Sir Drives em all
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
greenjello31 said:
PMAZ said:
greenjello31 said:
hahaha! greenjello is an awesome band, makes me laugh everytime! but no, it doesnt have to do with music, it's my email address that ive had for a good 8 years!
Oh, I know the drummer from that band too...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts