Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Game! - Name one thing that you love about the GTI. This can be a feature, what it does or anything else you like about the car.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I love the (leather) seats. Fit very well and make you feel nice and secure in the car :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
DSG.

Sorry, I couldn't resist... ;)

·
Registered
245 Posts
deviltailedfast said:
DSG.

Sorry, I couldn't resist... ;)
That is another reason I also got it.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Seat warmers on days when it's 30 below and the engine is far from warmed up yet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
There are many things I love about my GTI, but at this time of year, I have to agree with thalo...heated seats - with 5 settings, woo hoo!

Happiness is having your bum warmed on a cold day. ;D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love the balance of practicality with awesomeness. Even though my payments went up $20/month, I'm glad I'm getting rid of my '03 Eclipse GS and getting the GTI!

Glee!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Having my head shoved back into the headrest when I go from light to light. Without speeding, of course. Just getting up to the speed limit, FAST, is enough fun.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
The VW community......I'm talking about MYFASTGTI of course but also so the experience of driving around town feeling the love from all of the other VDUBS, (GTI and other). That may be uncommon in Canada the Midwestern United States but here in Southern California if you don't "have" something that benefits someone else they don't give you the time of day.

Not to mention the look of pure jealousy on every damn rice burner I pass.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts