Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
if you spot a pic on the web, and all it is a mass of white and yellow lights smashing at insane speeds down a highway, no its not a ufo, its just me :D

·
Premium Member
10,066 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,066 Posts
Yup

·
Registered
200 Posts
hey if there is anybody in the somd area with vag-com i could really use a hook-up
That makes two of us. I will have to keep up with this one.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I believe Tim has one in the NoVA area (I think his tag here is Bayne-GTI or something like that).

·
Registered
200 Posts
I will have to hit him up

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello everyone, I am looking for someone in the Raleigh/Durham NC area with vagcom. I tried the link and it is no longer working. I want to set my windows to go up and down with the remote, also go over a few more options I may have. I am new to the Dubb world and want to get the most out of my car. I would be willing to pay for it if someone is near by.

·
That's how I Röhrl
3,110 Posts
do you plan on keeping your car for a while? It's only $200 for vag-com, plus you can run diagnostics when (not if) you get check engine lights, etc. It's good for all sorts of vag vehicles too. Definitely a worthwhile investment, you won't use it everyday, but when you need it will be golden.

·
Registered
49 Posts
do you plan on keeping your car for a while? It's only $200 for vag-com, plus you can run diagnostics when (not if) you get check engine lights, etc. It's good for all sorts of vag vehicles too. Definitely a worthwhile investment, you won't use it everyday, but when you need it will be golden.
I do plan on keeping it and want to get one but new to this and not sure which one I should get. Any suggestions would be a great help. I have a 09 mkv

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks man can always count on you guys to point me in the right direction.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone in central PA (State College area) with a VAGCOM? I got a check engine light yesterday and don't trust our local dealer with this stuff. Or do any of the car parts stores make these available to their customers?

161 - 177 of 177 Posts