Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday my Guitar arrived. VERY COOL! It even has my FAST's VIN on the Head.

Yet, it's a bittersweet moment. I am dying to play it but my left hand is broken and in a cast at the moment. :'(

but the cool part is I can use it for Physical Therapy to get my fingers working again. My FAST not just lifts my spirits, it gets me Physical Therapy too! 8)

I should post a pic of the guitar plugged into my FAST.

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
VenomousButtrfly said:
My guitar arrived today.

I do have a question for you though, is yours color matched to your FAST? I was told by the dealership that it would be but mine is not (white guitar ... black FAST). Boxes have all been checked/x'd as being black. :mad:

Sorry to hear about your paw. ??? Hope it heals up fast (haha) for you! :)
yes, mine is color matched and the VIN is correct too. Sounds like someone screwed up. You should send it back and get the correct guitar

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thalo said:
So, do people actually rock out in their volkswagens in their garage because they have nowhere else to plug their guitars into?
huh? just use a regular cord and jack into a regular amp. They ship the non-standard cord so you can plug it into the AUX in the card

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
VenomousButtrfly said:
VIN matched.

Called VW and was told I had gotten the wrong color and to send the guitar back at VW's expense (return shipping label was included with the guitar).

FED-EX will be here tomorrow to pick it up.

VW noted the problem on my account and will be shipping the correct guitar.

On a side note, I have read that VW customer service is difficult and I found this to be false. They seemed rather upset about the whole situation and were very helpful.
YAY! Hopefully they will get it to you soon.

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
greenjello31 said:
question about that...are they still doing that if you buy a 2007 GTi? i wanted to buy the GTi before the year ended (2006) but wasnt able to. are they still doing that??
I bought a 2007 GTI, but I bought mine last Halloween. Don't know if they offer is still in effect

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.