Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey...

i've jus graduated, gonna start working in feb, soo for once gonna start to have some available cash to spend on my fast.

so far all i have done is get a neuspeed p-flo.

i am all about chipping, intercoolers, discharge pipes or cat back....

i am jus wondering. What should i get done 1st? I want to make sure that after each upgrade i get the best performance out of the new part and that i continue to look after my baby.

·
Registered
135 Posts
from the intake I'd move on to the boost piping, then maybe the y-pipe delete to get rid of the extra piping that is completely unnecessary. After that I'd move on to the exhuast a nice 2.75 inch turbo back system and finally the chip that is mod specific. that way your ecu is able to get the most of the bolt ons you have.

·
Registered
181 Posts
no way from intake u wanna got to exhaust because if ur gonna eat u gotta be able to sh** then go to boost pipeing like u said. and follow through at least thats my oppenion. and pluse i just got my exhaust on today and its awesome so im kinda that way right now

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i saw a nice tbe that uses the reiger body kit, for quad exhausts. I looked soo hot. But the body kit is bbout 2k and the exhaust was like 1k :(

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
I was always told to work backwards,

I did my exhaust and chip first. Then the intake, plumbing and y-delete. FMIC, power pulley and engine mounts are next on the hit list. Then perhaps a h20/meth injection kit.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I don't know if order matters, as long as you get a re-flash done last.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts