Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

SO My baby is finally broken in and Last night some punk ass in a Celica GTS tries to race me...I figured hey its broken in now and time for me to see what this thing can do...ESP on Launched at 3K RPM and smashed on him by at least 5 cars....I love the EDL in this car launching is so much fun. I have the Euro Switch installed already and Have ordered the Forge Spacer, and Open vented fog light grills. Future upgrades include turbo back exhaust, CAI, and GIAC X Chip...and then Sti's and Evo's beware. !!!! I love my FAST !

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looking good!!! I don't think I'll mod mine much, but who knows at this point. I still can't wait until mine is broken in.

·
Registered
952 Posts
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yep, High rev'n Celicas and S2ks beware.........
There's a new bunny in the jungle.........and his name is GTI

By the way, Welcome to MFG ( take the anagram any way you want)

My Fast Gti

Mother F Gti

My F'n GTI

maybe we should add "flys" to the end.

Sorry, my Fast got loose.
FF

·
Registered
146 Posts
hiegear said:
GLI are just as good. Not an Icon like the GTI, but everything the GTI is plus a boot.
I agree. I had an '84 GLI a long, long time ago, and people just didn't seem to understand that it was basicly the same thing as a GTI.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
uberboost said:

SO My baby is finally broken in and Last night some punk ass in a Celica GTS tries to race me...I figured hey its broken in now and time for me to see what this thing can do...ESP on Launched at 3K RPM and smashed on him by at least 5 cars....I love the EDL in this car launching is so much fun. I have the Euro Switch installed already and Have ordered the Forge Spacer, and Open vented fog light grills. Future upgrades include turbo back exhaust, CAI, and GIAC X Chip...and then Sti's and Evo's beware. !!!! I love my FAST !
Nice ride i got my fast feb 2nd its black on black very fast i love it.

·
Registered
952 Posts
blackgti06 said:
I got a black on black 06 gti on feb 2nd. Its very fast im looking to do some mods to it but i cant find good sites.
I'm working on a site now, that will have nothing but places that have GTI mods and accessories. It isn't really up, I just have a page up for a place holder so google will start picking it up. It is called pimpmeinauto.com I'm working with several places building this site. Should have some good all around GTI info when it is finished.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts