My Fast GTi banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The system is Dynaudio 3 way component set with 7" woofer 3" midrange and a 1.5" tweeter all silk dome. a JL 10w7 in a custom enclosure. I havea JL audio cleansweep, which is basically a preamp that allows you to still use your stock head unit. the sub is powered bya 500/1 and the components are by a 300/2 JL of course.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Looks like a pretty clean install there in the center console. Damn you have no trunk and I bet no ear drums either.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ZULU said:
Looks like a pretty clean install there in the center console. Damn you have no trunk and I bet no ear drums either.
Hehe your quick, look up i just posted the second half, and yes i left the stock head unit in. By pressing the right knob on the center console it switches from head unit to I pod, and the goods are covered, under the box there the amps are sunk down 4 inches the whole board back there is custom. look closly youll see fix a flat. My spare tire is gone >:D

Also the last pic there is a reworked tweeter mount, beleive it or not thats a stock tweeter with a new tweeter mounted and some fabric streched over it. my favorite part for sure.

Yeah needless to say, im pretty much hearing impaired. Im putting a DQT high end equalizer in soon, then its on to sound quality competitions to get it all payed for!!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Didn't notice the new tweeter setup first time around. It's a pretty nice setup, wish I had some money do do stuff like this. :'(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ive heard alot of good stuff about the Clean Sweep and you seem to like it (of cousre anyone who goes for a w7 subs has refined taste.) What is the interface like? I.e. how does it connect to the stock head unit and what outputs/inputs does it give you?

Joe

·
Registered
38 Posts
where did you find your ipod holder?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts