Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend just picked up his GTI last week, its equipped exactly like mine only in Black Magic. Neither of us had given our cars the proper detail treatment since taking delivery, so that's what we decided to do yesterday. The Black Magic had some pretty bad lines in the clearcoat, it wasn't pretty under the florescent lights. I did't get close up before and afters, but it came out looking great. I'm happy I went with Candy White, though. Black is hot, and when its properly taken care of, it can't be beaten..but the upkeep would kill me. Anyways, here are some pictures of the pair..

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Great looking cars, and nice pictures. I love how there's salt all over the place in our area, and it hasn't even really snowed yet :mad:

·
Registered
969 Posts
ya those pics are fvckin' sexy. and salt is horrible. all over my roads. tryin' to get a beater car for the winter. the gti doesn't deserve the salt treatment!

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Glad to see another MIer on here. I live bout 40 minutes north of Detroit now. Candy white is my favorite also.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
nice looking pics. the cars look amazing. I finally saw my first mkvi gti yesterday in real life and it looks goooooddd

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Very nice pics..! :)

·
Registered
969 Posts
those pictures look so good it's almost as if they're computer animated. the black one looks like a concept art photo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts