Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a 02 gti and im looking for a turbo back exhaust, the only one ive come across so far is the 42 draft designs system, is that one good? are there any other turbo back systems any one knows of that will fit a mk4 gti?

·
Registered
723 Posts
yes the 42dd good. get it. your welcome.

·
Registered
154 Posts
If you wanna save some money just get the downpipe. All the power gains w/o pissing off your neighbors.:WELCOME6:

·
Registered
134 Posts
get the 42 dd 3" dp w or w/o the cat converter and then straight pipe the rest haha

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Get the eurojet man thats what I'm getting next week. All the top manufacturers will get you the power, but it all comes down on the tone you want on you're car. The eurojet is smooth and sounds great when you hit the throttle. Check this website out, paypal even offers a payment plan. http://www.esetuning.com/Eurojet-3-Turboback-Exhaust-for-VW-GTI-20th-p/ej411-e30-01-00-nocat.htm
that is apretty good website thnx. but i live in the city i most likely need the cat. they have a set with the cat but it says its for the 20th anniversary gti. i have a regular 02 gti although it does say on my insurance card it says its a 337 but i dont think i have the 337. whats the difference between the 337 and regular gti?? anyways my question is would the 20th anniversary turbo back with cat included fit my gti which isnt 20th ann.?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Get the eurojet man thats what I'm getting next week. All the top manufacturers will get you the power, but it all comes down on the tone you want on you're car. The eurojet is smooth and sounds great when you hit the throttle. Check this website out, paypal even offers a payment plan. http://www.esetuning.com/Eurojet-3-Turboback-Exhaust-for-VW-GTI-20th-p/ej411-e30-01-00-nocat.htm
oh nvm it says on the website it fits 20th anniversay( 2003) gti. i have an 02. so im gonna have to stick with the 42 dd. how did ur exhaust come out?? does it sound sexy? lol

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
oh nvm it says on the website it fits 20th anniversay( 2003) gti. i have an 02. so im gonna have to stick with the 42 dd. how did ur exhaust come out?? does it sound sexy? lol
the only difference between the regular and 20AE exhaust is the tip. Its a single tip instead of double

·
Can it really be?
339 Posts
i have the 42DD 3 inch its great i did mine with a single 3 inch tip with 4 inch OD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts