Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw it last night at 8...it kicked ass...I grew up with it and as a whole Im pleased to say they embodied the spirit of it quite well. There are some things that are bad...they way they portrayed Starscream and dont show his characters personality (as well as his voice sucking). Megatron needed more screen time. The little meatbags took too much screen time, they were concerned about pushing the Days of our lives guy star. The visual effects were truly amazing and of course there will be a sequel and even a triqual. Bumblebee being a camaro was alright the car looks amazing cant wait to get one once it hits showrooms. THe mustang in the movie was kickass. Prime used a classic weapon for a fantastic faceoff. It was nice hearing all the classic lines from the movie as well as certain sound effects being used. All in all I would rate it as a 8.5/10. Not a 9 for being too kiddish at times especially when the kids seeing the movie have no comprehension of what Transformers truly are as well as Michael Bay a horrendous Director being the Director. See it you will truly not be disappointed. Especially when you see Megan Fox and that hot ass lol

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well they had to use some company...and since GM owns so many car companies it would be hard to not be a GM commercial one part I dint like was the lawn scene...well the fact that it was sooooo long.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no they didnt...one of the original artists who wrote about 3 songs from the original movie was supposed to write one for the new one but Michael bay said no at the last minute...

·
Registered
94 Posts
It was pretty good but dang long. We went and saw it on the IMAX. I was so giddy when they showed the new Camaro. I want to get one to match my 68. How hot would that be? :D Can't wait.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
there movie was freakin awesome, granted i was intoxicated from happy hr jus ending...

though i do wonder how much GM paid for all the car usage time they got

1 - 14 of 14 Posts