Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
hmmmm looks exactly like mine, minus the euro plates and the fact i trimmed the bottom of my front license plate

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lumns said:
hmmmm looks exactly like mine, minus the euro plates and the fact i trimmed the bottom of my front license plate
You guys have to display your front plates where you are at?

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
kellydc3 said:
lumns said:
You guys have to display your front plates where you are at?
Yes. Unfortunately. I'm going to get another Euro plate. that way I can just have that on the front. TX 165VNN So I can keep it on the front alone without my stupid Texas plate.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well I tried to post a pic of my very favorite TR GTI. I can't figure out how to do it. It's not mine but mine will look like this soon!!!

Check it out http://mein.auto-treff.com/Rodi-1.bmw

I know its not anything you would expect but what I love about all GTIs is they are slightly sleeper with that touch of class. This one is the perfect combo. It' s tastefully slammed it has Beautiful rims and a unique body kit. Incase you can't read any German it has about 245 horse. I even like the original MKIV antenna. Something about the antenna gives it that gokart look. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
You post teh pic like this: 8)

Click on the icon, the third from the bottom left that says "insert image". Paste the url to the picture between [ img ]http://[ / img ] like this:

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
stupid_fast_GTI said:
I know its not anything you would expect but what I love about all GTIs is they are slightly sleeper with that touch of class. This one is the perfect combo. It' s tastefully slammed it has Beautiful rims and a unique body kit. Incase you can't read any German it has about 245 horse.
You hit the nail on the head on how I feel about the MkV. O0 I'm just not man enough to drive a Fire Engine Red or Fahrenheit Orange GTI. :'(

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Dragon said:
stupid_fast_GTI said:
I know its not anything you would expect but what I love about all GTIs is they are slightly sleeper with that touch of class. This one is the perfect combo. It' s tastefully slammed it has Beautiful rims and a unique body kit. Incase you can't read any German it has about 245 horse.
You hit the nail on the head on how I feel about the MkV. O0 I'm just not man enough to drive a Fire Engine Red or Fahrenheit Orange GTI. :'(
It's okay. I'm man enough. :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
stupid_fast_GTI said:
I know its not anything you would expect but what I love about all GTIs is they are slightly sleeper with that touch of class. This one is the perfect combo. It' s tastefully slammed it has Beautiful rims and a unique body kit. Incase you can't read any German it has about 245 horse. I even like the original MKIV antenna. Something about the antenna gives it that gokart look. What do you guys think?
That is s great looking ride. nice body kit too. I'm not partial to multispoke wheels but they do look good with the car.

Man enough to drive Red - pussy enough not to mod it just yet ;D

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
All four of my cars ive had have been red...chevy nova, wrangler, jetta and now my gti.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lumns said:
All four of my cars ive had have been red...chevy nova, wrangler, jetta and now my gti.
...as were my 2 Integra GSRs. The GTI's paint is far superior though. 12 year warranty on the paint from what the dealer told me. That was attractive since both of my Integras faded almost to pink before they were turned in :(

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
i love rolling shots! I wanna get a friend of mine to take one of my car.

What mods do you have. Looks like Brembo brakes.. must have cost a crap load. .. but it looks sleeper.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts