Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
nice ride. this looks exactly like my GTI except that i have rims that are a little bit diffrent. pretty sweet though

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MicMoor77 said:
Nice. What kind of rims are those? What size? You didn't lower it, did you? What other mods have you done?
The wheels are ADR Sypher 18x8.5 offset of 35, For now it is still stock height.

I have a Neuspeed P-flow, ATP downpipe to a custom 3" dump, Revo Stg 2, AWE Boost in the ac vent.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
you can see a pic of my fast, on ur left, b4 i put on the license plate. i actually trimmed my front license plate, to jus under where the letters start, didnt want that extra useless part of the license plate to block any air entering my engine. So far i havent gotten pulled over for it. Va Law states it has to be placed on the front of the car soo its unobstructed and clearly visible. and oh yea..i removed the rear GTI decal, im not a fan of badges on the back of rides. Bugs the shit out of me, what i do like, is from behind u cant really the difference between the rabbit and my gi, its only when u are lookin at the 18" huffs or from the front u can tell

its like shes in undercover stealth mode from behind (and thats were most of cars are, behind me) oh thats ignorin the fact shes a bright sexy tornado red, visible from miles away ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts