Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this guy from another local Houston forum met up with me and we took some pictures, just as a test. I wanna go back so I can take some night shots because I hate the sun at 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

Here are two:

Let me know what you think!

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dunno.. he had just gotten pulled over prior to this, and he just got a warning for pulling out too fast from a driveway. :-\ But nothing for his tint or license plate.

He has it in his windshield but that should still be illegal.

·
Registered
473 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:
He has it in his windshield but that should still be illegal.
It is out here and here's the rational. I had my Vegas Centennial plate in my previous car's window right where the BM has his when I came to Virginia and got told it had to get bolted on the bumper. If you have to mod the car to put it on you dont have to display it depending on the state (NV only requires rear plate). But the reality is this. That cool inside plate, in an accident will cut the airbag and reder it useless or worse the bag doesnt deploy and it slides out from being tucked away at whatever speed you crash and becomes a guillotine for your passenger or yourself. Thats all I needed to hear.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you. :)

I was excited to hang out with a fellow MkV GTI. But I'd be equally as happy with any GTI.

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
Both Look Fantastic :mad:@:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts