Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have this huge obsession w/ Top Gear. i lived in england for 10 years of my life and the only tv show i would watch is top gear.

i think hands down its the best automobile show. Clarkson is hilarious, the Stig (not sure what to say bout him) and the races they do. RS4 racing up a mountain against rockclimbers to see who could get there 1st.....

neway else have an opinion on top gear or any other car show

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm half british and my grandma still lives in England so we go every year to visit for a month, pretty much my dad and i live in front of her new tv (my dads idea >:D) and watch top gear...cus everything else is trash haha

the episode where they had a tank "limo" built out of 2 UN APC's and they went to claim the local pub, and then the guy went to pick his kid up from school lol

its one of the best car shows definatley

·
Registered
58 Posts
Top Gear is the only videos I watch online.
GTI reviewed!:
[youtube=425,350]zsYRdYHCXAE[/youtube]

of course, the best race ever:
[youtube=425,350]Tp37BvVmzfY[/youtube]

and a hot hatch comparison:
[youtube=425,350]teMKpdh2fRA[/youtube]

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I once saw Top Gear on BBC World, but haven't seen it on my program listings since. Hands down the best car show in the world. I miss it.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gotta love torrents, i have the 4 season of top gear. I need to get more :(.....

·
Registered
749 Posts
Two great lines out of the GTI review in the first video.

[paraphrased] "Buy a GTI or the world will die"

and

"If you buy a Honda, you end up with a...Honda"

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha...i love the last one, sooo true. Top Gear voted for the GTI over the new 1 series. Thats hot stuff

·
Registered
129 Posts
Great videos and all very true! They all confirm my decision to buy the GTI it was NOT correct it was PERFECT!!! ;D 8)

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya'll this is freakin hilarious

[/youtube]

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i cant seem to embedded into my post....sorry

i tired, need directions...!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i couldnt stop laughing, especially w/ the exit route of the panda. oohhh carpet burns from the carpet of my limo, how do i explain this to my wife. lol ;D

·
Registered
58 Posts
With my earlier post I figured out how to pull in the YouTube videos into post.

When you find a video, they have a 'code' in the URL (ex: zbGkDslNoXM)

That code is the only part that needs to be inlcuded in the post. Just paste the code in, select it, then click on the YouTube button (underneath the Italic button)

[youtube=425,350]zbGkDslNoXM[/youtube]

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok sooo lets try this out, its not top gear related...but i wanted to post up a video. here is my sister fallin on her ass, the funniest part is at the end

[youtube=425,350]pchuR1nAiSc[/youtube]

1 - 20 of 121 Posts