My Fast GTi banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last Sunday i made some incredibly good magic brownies and i woke up on Monday to commute 38 miles to school. As i pulled into my parking spot i didn't realize i was still high from the brownies and i bumped into a wall type object and scraped a bit of my grill. (its not noticeable unless you go directly up to it about 1 inch from it) But essentially i hurt my fast's feelings. :(
 

·
Sir Drives em all
Joined
·
294 Posts
Bad idea using a 1 1/2 ton lethal weapon while you're high. I have NO respect for anything like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
274 Posts
t-h-e-w-h-o said:
So last Sunday i made some incredibly good magic brownies and i woke up on Monday to commute 38 miles to school. As i pulled into my parking spot i didn't realize i was still high from the brownies and i bumped into a wall type object and scraped a bit of my grill. (its not noticeable unless you go directly up to it about 1 inch from it) But essentially i hurt my fast's feelings. :(
YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,629 Posts
...nice going man (stupid crapper). i hade to drive a little under the influence the other day but made it to my destination. good old bacardi 151.
(PS: smoked a honda accord with 196HP on the way there, the race sobered me up faster then you can imagine hah... good old concentration.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
274 Posts
GTfly said:
...nice going man (stupid crapper). i hade to drive a little under the influence the other day but made it to my destination. good old bacardi 151.
(PS: smoked a honda accord with 196HP on the way there, the race sobered me up faster then you can imagine hah... good old concentration.)
YOU ARE, TOO!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jgo, are you straight edge? Dont get me wrong, driving under any influence is a HORRIBLE idea. But i didnt exactly know i would still be stoned 12 hours later. Thats not very typical. lol. And it was only the slightest bit that i didnt notice my judgement was impaired untill i parked like a retarded child with down syndrome.
 

·
Sir Drives em all
Joined
·
294 Posts
t-h-e-w-h-o said:
jgo, are you straight edge? Dont get me wrong, driving under any influence is a HORRIBLE idea. But i didnt exactly know i would still be stoned 12 hours later. Thats not very typical. lol. And it was only the slightest bit that i didnt notice my judgement was impaired untill i parked like a retarded child with down syndrome.
"Straight edge"? You'll know that you've grown up when you stop using terms like that and start to realize that there is a REAL world out there and drugs don't belong behind the wheel. I don't know how old you are, but if I had to guess... college age? Someday life is going to kick you in the nuts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
obviously drugs dont belong behind the wheel. And yes, i am college age, but i consider myself very mature. Not that i need to defend myself on the interweb... Anyways, point is i didnt expect my brownie to last 12 hours and i was sleepy and didnt realize it was effecting me because i commute to school at 5:45am.
 

·
Sir Drives em all
Joined
·
294 Posts
t-h-e-w-h-o said:
obviously drugs dont belong behind the wheel. And yes, i am college age, but i consider myself very mature. Not that i need to defend myself on the interweb... Anyways, point is i didnt expect my brownie to last 12 hours and i was sleepy and didnt realize it was effecting me because i commute to school at 5:45am.
Of course you don't need to defend yourself to me, or anyone else on the forum... but the simple fact that you would include the reasons for your "fast to frownie", is complete bullshit. Grow up, and when you do you'll get the fact that it's not "cool" to exploit the fact that you do drugs. I DON'T consider you very mature from this post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PMAZ said:
t-h-e-w-h-o said:
obviously drugs dont belong behind the wheel. And yes, i am college age, but i consider myself very mature. Not that i need to defend myself on the interweb... Anyways, point is i didnt expect my brownie to last 12 hours and i was sleepy and didnt realize it was effecting me because i commute to school at 5:45am.
Of course you don't need to defend yourself to me, or anyone else on the forum... but the simple fact that you would include the reasons for your "fast to frownie", is complete bullshit. Grow up, and when you do you'll get the fact that it's not "cool" to exploit the fact that you do drugs. I DON'T consider you very mature from this post.
i dont exploit the fact that i do drugs, nor did i ever say drugs were "cool". What i do on my spare time doesnt concern anyone else, nor do i feel "cool" by broadcasting the fact that i do drugs. As far as the post's title was concerned, in real life im 'play-on-words' a lot and like making puns. I simply intended it to be clever and to draw people into my first (and hopefully last) GTi sin.
 

·
Sir Drives em all
Joined
·
294 Posts
t-h-e-w-h-o said:
PMAZ said:
t-h-e-w-h-o said:
obviously drugs dont belong behind the wheel. And yes, i am college age, but i consider myself very mature. Not that i need to defend myself on the interweb... Anyways, point is i didnt expect my brownie to last 12 hours and i was sleepy and didnt realize it was effecting me because i commute to school at 5:45am.
Of course you don't need to defend yourself to me, or anyone else on the forum... but the simple fact that you would include the reasons for your "fast to frownie", is complete bullshit. Grow up, and when you do you'll get the fact that it's not "cool" to exploit the fact that you do drugs. I DON'T consider you very mature from this post.
i dont exploit the fact that i do drugs, nor did i ever say drugs were "cool". What i do on my spare time doesnt concern anyone else, nor do i feel "cool" by broadcasting the fact that i do drugs. As far as the post's title was concerned, in real life im 'play-on-words' a lot and like making puns. I simply intended it to be clever and to draw people into my first (and hopefully last) GTi sin.
It's not a GTI sin, it's stupidity. What you do in your spare time doesn't concern anyone else unless you use it in a thread subject. I'm through wasting my time on this one. If I have to be on the same roads as unresponsible people like yourself, it concerns me. Don't you have a party you should be at?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im not trying to argue with you here and no, i dont have a party to be at... Im not some frat-boy get drunk as fuck all and go out driving. I find it a tad bit ironic how you call a slightly stoned person "stupidity" yet in the other thread where the guy topped his car at 161MPH people consider it "COOL!". Last time i checked if your logic suites you and your sticking by it, perhaps both of our actions were equally as un-safe. Time to go lecture him as well? Just a thought, because i would be afraid to have someone creep up on me doing 161 if i wasnt expecting it.
 

·
Sir Drives em all
Joined
·
294 Posts
Being of sound mind out-weighs a lot of things. You honestly have no defense on this, I hope the damage on your car was minimal, and I hope that that particular incident is the extent of your incidents from here on out. I by no means wish anything bad on you or anyone else on the forum. Just watch what you do on the streets, speed isn't good either and I've posted plenty of times that if you want to go fast, take it to the track. There is no excuse for driving impaired, NONE.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
274 Posts
t-h-e-w-h-o said:
jgo, are you straight edge?
Yes, I guess I am. I should have never attacked you, the person, only your actions. We were all young once and we learn as we age. If you are lucky you will live long enough. You are college age and I wish that I still were. Enjoy yourself and have fun. Just keep in mind that your actions have a far greater impact than you may realize. That college or university that you are going to will give you a piece of paper but they won't teach you squat. Real world education comes very slowly. There is no better teacher than the mistakes you make and what you learn from others.

I am a 57 year old Electrical Engineer and I have been on my own since I was 13. Nothing came easy. I have been busting my ass all my life to get where I am. My generation was 'Sex, drugs, and Rock and Roll." I still like Rock and Roll and I remember sex. I like my Scotch when I am not and won't be driving. Drugs...No way.

Good luck. Grow up. Live long.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
t-h-e-w-h-o said:
jgo, are you straight edge? Dont get me wrong, driving under any influence is a HORRIBLE idea. But i didnt exactly know i would still be stoned 12 hours later. Thats not very typical. lol. And it was only the slightest bit that i didnt notice my judgement was impaired untill i parked like a retarded child with down syndrome.
I am straight edge. I just don't see why you want to put alcohol and other shit in your body, when you don't even know what the hell its going to do to your system years from now. Its stupid, you don't need any of that. find better ways to spend your time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
t-h-e-w-h-o said:
jgo, are you straight edge? Dont get me wrong, driving under any influence is a HORRIBLE idea. But i didnt exactly know i would still be stoned 12 hours later. Thats not very typical. lol. And it was only the slightest bit that i didnt notice my judgement was impaired untill i parked like a retarded child with down syndrome.
[fish]

Thewho: Bet you will learn from this experience by hurting your baby. Maybe next time you can give yourself some more time to sober up before you get behind the wheel. What you do is your business and it really doesn't matter unless you endanger someone else's life. So I just hope next time you will allow yourself time to get straight before driving again.

This is kind of off topic from the first original post but I guess this is what it kind of led to ...

I am 25 and used to drink and drive all the time. I am so lucky that I am alive and haven't killed anyone. I really didn't care about the people around me or myself. I actually quit drinking about 7 months ago and never felt better. ^-^ So it really doesn't matter whether you are old or young because I am in my 20s and I don't even drink anymore SH&t O0 . I see 50 yr olds behind the wheel drunk because they think they've got it all under control...... :mad: Now it just pisses me off when I see people trying to drive like that.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top