Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that you have deleted your thread.

I'd like to post this for the other folks who like it here and I'll remove your name and the dyno of your alleged Nissan SE-R without naming any names.

I posted this in the thread and it went hasta la vista.

Dear, ____ GTI

So speaking of tolerance...

As a Mod (now) I've done my best to bite my tongue and be tolerant/nice to folks and give them the benefit of the doubt. :)

Here is the deal (and this is just my opinion, no one else's):

____GTI do "we" want you to leave? First of all asking that is being an attention whore.

Second, if you are here for the love of having a GTI- it's all good.

We don't need to hear about how much HP one's Nissan/Viper/Yugo ad nauseum has.

Is the GTI a sport's car?
No. It's a hot hatch.
Until the W12 is available to the public, it's still not a sports car- the W12 is just a REALLY REALLY Hot Hatch.

If you wanna brag about other cars, that's great- they even have forum's for those cars but this is a GTI forum. I get to play with some awesome cars at work- I've posted a few pics- but *none* of them are daily driver's as fun as a GTI.

So if you wanna talk GTI's you are in the right place and welcome here.

If you are here just to troll, dramatize and stir shit up: grow a sack and don't let the router hit you in the ass when you log off.

Just my unofficial opinion worth about $.02
------

So, if you'd like to step forward and tell us how fun your GTI is- you are more than welcome here :)

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
So that's what happened to my other posts. I had like 902 then went down to 899. Oh well.

I'd just like 3 things:

1. A legit dyno
2. A video of the alleged car racing something, or accelerating.
3. A picture of the owner of the car next to the car.

THE END.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kryptonkid07 said:
So that's what happened to my other posts. I had like 902 then went down to 899. Oh well.

I'd just like 3 things:

1. A legit dyno

THE END.
You ask for wayyyyyyy too much for a bad-ass dude O0 >:D

[fish]

·
Registered
809 Posts
I mean seriously, if youre gonna talk a big game you should really have something to back yo shit up. That d00d, in my opinion, sounds like a kid that just wants attention.

Like, who comes back, announces that theyre back, yet says I just wanted to make a quiet return. I call bullshit and I havent even been here very long.

But what I did pick up from this kid is that he comes to a VW site and pretty much bashes them saying that his SEr is the shit and blah blah blah, I'm gonna get a Viper and I've got this many cars.

Who cares ?? [help]

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Although I hate to admit it, it's true. They make a lot of things better... but some women are a pain!

Of course, not women who drive GTI's or are married/dating people with a GTI. haha.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ok, Let M try to answer all your questions as best as i can starting with this one:

I see that you have deleted your thread

Yes I did but there was a reason. I though maybe just maybe if I deleted the thread, we could just forget it, like I've been trying to do since ive been back.

next

kryptonkid07 said:

I'd just like 3 things:

1. A legit dyno

THE END.
1. Thats all I had, if i ever go back to the shop Ill make shure he puts the make and model.
2. I dont Street Race
3. If you would like ill take pics of all my cars/trucks, but not with me in front of them. I dont post pics of me on the net. Do you?

NEXT

dvlsplygrnd said:
I mean seriously, if youre gonna talk a big game you should really have something to back yo poop up. That d00d, in my opinion, sounds like a kid that just wants attention.

Like, who comes back, announces that theyre back, yet says I just wanted to make a quiet return. I call bullpoop and I havent even been here very long.

But what I did pick up from this kid is that he comes to a VW site and pretty much bashes them saying that his SEr is the poop and blah blah blah, I'm gonna get a Viper and I've got this many cars.

Who cares ??
[help]
That dyno I posted was all i had to back up what I said, short of you being in the car when I dump the clutch its hard to believe . I know that, so thats the reason I voted to never ever say another word about it.
Im not a kid...far from, might act like one some times but who doesnt.
I NEVER said that i was trying to "slip in" . I said what i have always said, theres no way that would have just slip in( the sec i made a post some one somewhere would have said something and you all know it.)
I dont "Bash" any one, I have NO problem with any one in this form.
All i said is lets not talk about Ser any more cause I was going to sell it and get a Viper I wasnt tryen to brag.

Oh the care bears was a nice touch.

ANY OUTHER QUESTIONS.???????

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
134GTI said:
3. If you would like ill take pics of all my cars/trucks, but not with me in front of them. I dont post pics of me on the net. Do you?
Actually, yes... I do. If you look at my picture right under my name... that's me (not the girl in the white shirt, haha)

and if someone ever doubted my owning my GTI, I'd walk out to my garage and take a picture and upload it. Takes like 2 minutes tops.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:
134GTI said:
Actually, yes... I do. If you look at my picture right under my name... that's me (not the girl in the white shirt, haha)

and if someone ever doubted my owning my GTI, I'd walk out to my garage and take a picture and upload it. Takes like 2 minutes tops.
psh i so dont believe you have a GTi! yer a fake!!! [fish]

·
Registered
530 Posts
dvlsplygrnd said:
I didnt think that posting on intraweb forums was productive anyway. ;D
But it is very entertaining, which is good for morale and therefore increases productivity. >:D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.