Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ordered the thule rack setup but i just have some ??'s. Does anyone have a pic of it on the 2 door mkv. Also how is it with wind noise and the sunroof??

If anybody wants to know you need foot kit aero 400xt, fit kit 2141 and load bar 50.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've ordered the thule rack setup but i just have some ??'s. Does anyone have a pic of it on the 2 door mkv. Also how is it with wind noise and the sunroof??

If anybody wants to know you need foot kit aero 400xt, fit kit 2141 and load bar 50.
Same questions here. Also wondering if the antenna is going to be a problem.

Which one did you order? I went to the site, but there's like a million different options......what are you hauling around?

·
Registered
747 Posts
I dont know if many people here have the thule rack, but I have the VW roof rack and I know someone else has the yakima rack...You might want to look at those to see if they compare any racks...(I am pretty sure there was/is a yakima salesman on this forum although I might be mistaking)

sorry I couldn't help anymore than that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.