My Fast GTi banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
alright the first video... is just stupid. i mean honestly if yer into hopping an old GTI like that probably isnt bad since it weighs so little but it does not look right what so ever. and for the second video... i have seen that video awhile back and every time i watch it i get depressed. if that ever happened to me i would be depressed for the rest of my life.

·
Registered
352 Posts
First of all putting hydrolics in your fast is the stupidest thing ever. And secondly I saw the other video awhile back, and I am amazed at how fast the car went up in flames. I wonder what caused it? :'(

·
Registered
749 Posts
:'( Dearly beloved friends,
While we gather here to mourn the unfortunate passing our faithful companion, dear friend, our Fast; a time of mourning his death becomes a celebration of his life...

...and before we continue, would somebody please shoot the guy with hydraulics in his GTI?

·
Registered
556 Posts
WHAT THE FUCK?1?!
!?!?

Why the HELL did they sit there and watch it burn?!! The stupid mofo on the camera just sat there and filmed it, while his dumbass friend used the fire extinguisher on the dashboard, where the smoke was, not the fire. Why wouldn't you just use the extinguisher on the FIRE maybe?! No wonder it caught on fire man, look at the level of incompetence of the people that installed those parts..

:'( (where's the angry emoticon?)

·
5,926 Posts
here you go

:wtf2: :wtf2: :wtf2: :wtf2: :wtf2: :wtf2: :wtf2: :wtf2: [pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed]

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
i was kinda amazed how they jus kinda nonchalantly watched the whole car go up, they even had the time to film it. If it was me..i would b hoppin around goin nuts. I thought they didnt have a fire extinguisher ....also if it was my car, i would even think bout peein on it, to put it out, if i didnt have another option.

·
Registered
119 Posts
One: I cant can watch that flaming car video any more, its just sad.

Two: puting hydrolics on a Gti is a bad thing, is good to know. but i want air bags on mine, is this a Yes or a No to do to a Gti. I need to put something to be able to pick up the car when i need to and air bags are my best bet.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
134GTI said:
One: I cant can watch that flaming car video any more, its just sad.

Two: puting hydrolics on a Gti is a bad thing, is good to know. but i want air bags on mine, is this a Yes or a No to do to a Gti. I need to put something to be able to pick up the car when i need to and air bags are my best bet.
The only time I'd consider airbags is if my GTI was scraping getting into my driveway. ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts