Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I jumped on myspace after work today. I checked my messsages and I got this message that caught me off guard. Well first off, one of my good female friends broke up with this dude. total punk. before I got my GTI (about 3 weeks ago) I had a scion tC. Well dude hated me cause that was the car he wanted but couldn't afford it. Well long story short, they broke up and today I got this message from him:

"yo man. i dont like the fact that you traded the tc for the GTI but its cool. anyway you should have got the DSG tranny. its much quicker then the manual. they have the DVD out on the GTI that shows it. not only that but one of my best friends Chris used to own one with the DSG tranny. he put almost 10,000 into it and i know you could have got it for cheaper then the one you bought. it is black. lowered. tint. intake. stealth exhaust. ECU chip. power pulleys. boost gauge. and there were a few other things that he had done to it. it was so freakin nice. but he's got a $40,000 VW R32 now. its nice but its bone stock. he also had a shot of NOS hooked up but of course he had to sell it. he took it up to APR in MR to get it worked on and tuned. the people up there said his was one of the fastest GTIs they ever seen. So if you plan on hookin yours up you should talk to him and he can help you out. he knows his shit when it came to that car. and i know personally from experience the DSG tranny is quicker. i raced a stock manual in a stock DSG and pulled by at least two cars. but anyway just thought i'd let you know. Danica had mention something to me about you trading in the Tc. personally i would have went with the Civic SI. more tourque. but they are both very nice and very good when it comes to top end. The GTI is a natural top end car and the civic has the V-TEC that kicks in at a hight speed. well ttyl bro. peace. "

Yes, my GTI is a 6speed. The DSG is nice, but I like to have full control of my car. thats just me. I just though his last stament was absolutly hilarious!! V-TEC YO!!!!!!!!!!!! let me know what you guys think. Just for the record, The Si will be suckin on a bottle after my fast is done with it. But the V-tec got me worried, lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
hahahah

Si is piece of shit

GTI all the way

.... at the end of the day ... the top speed of the car or how much horse power it has don't matter ..... it is illega to race ... if u speed and u get caught ur insurance goes to the roof

so what matters at the end of the way is ... witch car loosk better, is more fun to drive and witch car will turn more heads

............ the final answer is GTI

honda civic sucks balls .. it is ugly .. looks ugly, looks stupid to drive and it is more of a chick car :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHA! yeah dude! But thats all that here. Honda lovers. people do the crazyest shit with them cars. if I see another honda or acura with a blue body kit. i'll personally run the off the road. j/k. But my gti is awesome! I wouldn't trade it for the world. I was kinda worried about tradin in the tC. but after that test drive. I fell in love

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh believe me, he is. he thinks his 97 saturn is the fastest thing on the road. it just looks stupid with his aftermarket 15in crome rims. pretty funny. just thought I'd share it with you guys. I got a chuckle out of it

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HAHA!! yes! this dude has his facts mixed up. oh, I found some of my friends from high school on myspace. plus, one of my best friends is up in Iraq and thats the only way I can communicate with him. Myspace might be gay to some people, but I've found some long lost friends and I can keep in touch with others.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts