Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about trading in my fully loaded (sunroof, sat. radio, etc) '07 rabbit for a gti. As far as mileage I've got just over 9k on it. I've had the opportunity to test drive one and i've been seeing a few people around town with them and I must admit I'm a little jealous. Anyone else made the switch? How good a deal did you get?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well, first off, let me say that all VWs are pretty nice cars...even the rabbit :)

I have had my GTI for a while, and I get jealous of the r32s driving around.

My opinion...we are always jealous of the next step up. Do you really want to trade in a fully loaded car for something with a little more power?

Yes, it's a great! car....just try to find a good deal.

imho

·
Registered
33 Posts
chatnoir80 said:
I've been thinking about trading in my fully loaded (sunroof, sat. radio, etc) '07 rabbit for a gti. As far as mileage I've got just over 9k on it. I've had the opportunity to test drive one and i've been seeing a few people around town with them and I must admit I'm a little jealous. Anyone else made the switch? How good a deal did you get?
Iturned my black ,loaded rabbit with 600 kilometers on it for a fahrenheit last week ,took a hit on it but what the heck , you only live once eh. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
I bought a Jetta Wolfsburg Edition. But before I took delivery of the car I test drove the GTI on another dealership. Men, I was hooked!!! I call my dealer cancel the Jetta and order a 2007 4D GTI, Candy white with six speed and P1 (DSG is nice but is still automatic). I upgraded the ECU the next day I bought it (anyone intrested go to www.paisismotors.com and ask the ECU upgrade from ABT or APR)!! I love my GTI every day that I drive it!!! If you thinging about to get one your thinging to much. Just go and get one! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!! ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.