·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Clown Car:

How to screw up a Golf:

VW Schwimmwagen :-\

Tiguan Donk:

Please help and post your ugly v-dub O0.

·
Registered
747 Posts
hmm...Dragon, I saw that a bunch of people looked at the thread and didn't respond
so I checked out google for some ridiculous Vdubs...you took all the good ones :D
I went through all 52 pages of my search and nothing came up :p

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts

Someone in my neighborhood has one that looks somewhat like this. I think the license plate says it all though.

·
Registered
137 Posts
i actually think that the das schwimmwagen looks alsome! I want one!
(das Schwimmwagen stands for "the swim wagon" incase you didn't know. Or just car Boat.)

·
Registered
809 Posts
Thalo said:

Someone in my neighborhood has one that looks somewhat like this. I think the license plate says it all though.
Was this some special edition one cuz there is one with that same paint scheme in my town. If I see it I will snap a pic. I thought the d00d was crazy to paint his car like that. Well, I think hes crazy for buying one like that. ;D

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Vegas- you win with the riced out GTI "Thunder Bass" hands freakin' down. :p

The fur car takes runner up.

Hippies can really screw up an aircooled- just add acid.

·
Registered
84 Posts
dvlsplygrnd said:
Thalo said:

Was this some special edition one cuz there is one with that same paint scheme in my town. If I see it I will snap a pic. I thought the d00d was crazy to paint his car like that. Well, I think hes crazy for buying one like that. ;D
I actually like this. [fish] For real. I think it would be a nice complement to my tastefully subdued UG MkV.

·
Ex-Fahrenheit GTI Owner
1,312 Posts
Dragon said:
Vegas- you win with the riced out GTI "Thunder Bass" hands freakin' down. :p

The fur car takes runner up.

Hippies can really screw up an aircooled- just add acid.
I think the Fur Car might just show up in the new 'Cavemen' show on TV [fish]

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Euridice said:
dvlsplygrnd said:
Thalo said:

I actually like this. [fish] For real. I think it would be a nice complement to my tastefully subdued UG MkV.
It's very subtle, and just think if if someone were to call the cops on you for aggressive driving it would lead to mass confusion on "what color was that GTI that passed you at 90?" >:D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Dragon said:
Euridice said:
dvlsplygrnd said:
Thalo said:

It's very subtle, and just think if if someone were to call the cops on you for aggressive driving it would lead to mass confusion on "what color was that GTI that passed you at 90?" >:D
LOL ;D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts