Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if you guys can help me out but i've looked online for another forum and can't find one as good as this, but here is the problem, My fiance drives an 02 Jetta 1.8t and her temp light comes on in her dash whenever the tempurature outside is like 45 or below and it will not stop flashing unless she get the tempurature gauge up to the normal running temp like 190 i think. Then she has to shut the car off and turn it back on to get it to stop flashing in her dash. I think it has something to do with the thermostat but every time she takes it to the stealership they tell her nothing is wrong and that its suppose to do that. But i really don't think it is. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated i'm at a loss at what to do but i drive her car sometimes and it is the most annoying thing ever. Also if it is really cold out when she starts the car it tends to shake quite a bit, its very hard to explain but the entire car like rumbles. Thanks in advance guys and gals. any help is uber appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts