Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Been driving since I was 15.

1 Warning 48 in a 30...

0 Tickets.

:eek: That surprises me seeing as how I've done 140 in a 35. okay okay, it was an old back-road that goes on for about 3 miles, but it sounds cool right?

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
They are! if you can get to the bands before they hit it big. I went to an awesome concert a couple of months ago. 5 bands about 5 hours... 13 bucks. First come first serve on where you wanna stand.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Okay... so remember I said I had no tickets and only one warning in since almost 4 years ago?..

Well, last night I got my second warning. :(
I was driving my sister's Mitsubishi Endeavor... it was dark and rainy and I was going about 75 in a 60 and I passed up a truck.. IN A NO PASSING ZONE. I saw the lights turn on and thought, "Well, there goes my perfect record..." I was really polite and didn't try to excuse my actions. HE LET ME OFF! He didn't even say I was getting a warning... he just said, "The roads are wet son. You need to slow down. You're only 18."

I hadn't realized how slow the truck was going and I thought it was safer passing him then putting my brakes on (I don't trust SUV's).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts